6🌸

Next morning Namjoon took Jk and his freinds out and show them some major beautiful places of their dynasties. Later when they were have breakfast together, jk was nither interested in roaming around nor in breakfast he just want to get a glimpse of the princess whom he haven't seen after yesterday's court meeting. But to his disappointment princess doesn't even join them on breakfast.

As they completed their breakfast a girl around their age come there and bow to everyone, kai look at the girl intensely she really look beautiful even in simple hanbok.
Jen- Her Majesty, princess is back and now wanted to have a conversation with her majesty.
Jiya- Set up the breakfast in her room I will there soon.
Jennie bow to her and left from there.

Tae and Jiya have their conversation and joon make the guest tour to the palace where generally royal guests stay. (Royal palace and guest palace are different and at a certain distance from each other to maintain privacy of royal family).
Jungkook was standing in his balcony when he saw princess who was patting the head of an white horse.

The horse was beautiful but the owner was more beautiful, today she was looking more beautiful in simple attire. Tae feel intense gaze toward jk who flinch at the sudden eye contact. Tae join her hands toward him who also did same. Tae went away without noticing that her bracelet fall down from her hand but jk noticed it and ask his freind Frederic to bring that bracelet who did as said.

He was cressing while his 4 freinds were looking at him 'WTF' face.
Eunwoo- Spill the tea bitch.
Jk glare at him for few seconds but decided to tell them.
Jk- (cressing the bracelet) I think I fell in love.
They all gsap at his answer because he always say these girls are not my type and never showed any interest in any girl.
Kai- Who is she?

Jk- Royal princess Taehyung.
Frederic- But you didn't even see her.
Jk- I don't know but I just fell in love.
Kai- Guys I think I also fall in love.
Bohyun- With whom?
Kai- Do you remember the girl who come there to inform Queen about Princess's arrival.
Bohyun- Bitch did you even know her name?

Kai- I Know her face but I don't know her name (if you remember 🤣🤣)
They look at him in disbelief is he for real.

Kai- I Know her face but I don't know her name (if you remember 🤣🤣)They look at him in disbelief is he for real

Her dress

....to be continue