12🌸

Jungkook enter the room and saw tae was taking of her jewellery, she glance at him and give a boring look who just roll his eyes in return.
Tae- Yeah roll your eyes more and hope you will find your missing brain soon.
Jk - Are you serious?
Tae- No, I am Kim taehyung.
Jk look at her with 'WTF' face and pick her up and throw her on bed.

Before Jungkook can hover her she roll other side and stand up.
Tae- What make you think that I am a paper doll, jeon?
Jungkook went to her side but she was fast to run away. Jungkook was running behind her to catch after like 10 minute of running around room jk catch her and smash their lips making tae shocked, he bite her lips hardly making her come out of shock state.

She push jk hardly who landed on floor and growl loudly.
Tae- Bitch you stole my first kiss.
Jk- I am your husband.
Tae- Like I care.
Tae took out her sword and start running behind him after like 15 minutes both sit on floor tiredly tae bite jk's neck making him hiss.
Jk- Are you a animal? Always growling and biting.

Tae roll her eyes and lay on bed covering herself with duvet, jk also tried to sleep on bed (keyword- tried) but got kicked out Merciless. He sigh and lay down on couch.
Taehyung was first one to woke up, her gaze fall on sleeping figure she cover him with blanket and went to complete her morning. After sometime she comes out with wet hair and saw jk was sitting on couch looking at her intensely.

Tae- Why are you staring like a creep? Get out I have to get ready and visit temple.
Jk just shrug his shoulder and lay on bed, they heard knock on door. Tae open the door and saw hana with jisso and jennie.
Hana- Wear this outfit and ornaments it will look good on you.
Tae- Thank you.

Hana leave from there and they both come inside and handed the clothes to her.
Tae- Get out (to jk).
Jk- You should speak politely to me.
Tae- (smile sweetly) My king can you please leave the room?
Jk- (smile) Sure my queen.
Tae roll her eyes and jisso and jennie start doing her hairs and jewellery and teasing her about the cut on her lips.

Her look

Her look

Her bedroom

Her bedroom

... to be continue