4🌸

Tae was sitting in her room when jen come there.
Jen- What was Chanda doing here? Wasn't she was on mission?
Tae- So you notice her?
Jen- of course we did we are trained with you did you forget?
Tae- Some important news, I will meet with her after breakfast.
Lisa- This te she look completely different.
Rose- That's why she is the best spy of taehyung.

Her this time lookChanda (?)Best and loyal spy of taeAge- No one knowsReal name no one knows except Tae and her motherHer real face is also seen by tae and her mother no one else

Her this time look
Chanda (?)
Best and loyal spy of tae
Age- No one knows
Real name no one knows except Tae and her mother
Her real face is also seen by tae and her mother no one else.

Tae- So what's the matter?
Chanda- Rajkumari (princess), some mans from jeon Dynasty's palace is coming to kim Dynasty through the long way.
Tae- (Smirk) It means they will reach here till tommorow.
Chanda- Yess Rajkumari ji.
Tae nodded and give Chanda some gold coin and she went away.

Jiya come and put her hand on her shoulder,tae look back hug her.
Tae- How are you Ranima (Queen mother)?
Jiya- I am fine tae, how are you it's been 2 days since I talk to you.
Tae- (chuckle) You were busy with your duties Ranima so I didn't disturb you.
Jiya- Are you angry with Ma, baby?

Tae- That's the problem Ranima I can't even get angry with you.
Jiya hug her daughter knowing very well that these royal rules by great queen mother has caged her daughter completely, no male can see her face not even her father and brother, she can't even talk to her family directly, it is some rules made by Great Queen mother initially tae was angry but queen Jiya Change her from short tempered princess to warrior princess.

Next morning taehyung as usual was at temple, she was listening to her public when her gaze fall on 5 new young face which she has not seen before.
Tae- Who are you, I have never seen you here before?
Man 1- We are trader of xian dynasty.
Tae look at the man who was standing in between from up to down and smirk slightly.

Tae- Gaurds to them to palace and give them royal treatment, I will talk with them there.
Two gaurds bow and follow her order.
They were none other than jeon jungkook and his freinds, jk was about protest when yugyeom held his hand and they reach the palace and after sometime they were summon in court room where king was present.

....to be continue