16🌸

Hyun- Angel
Tae back away blushing when she heard knocking sound and was about to go when jk pull her toward himself and claim her lips making her shock after few seconds kissing softly he back away and leave her waist. He went toward door and pick Hyun up who was struggling in his mother's hold who was taking him back.

Jk- what happen to my baby bunny?
Hyun- (Pout) Appa me wanna sleep with angel and Eomma is not letting me so I sneak out here.
Hana- (look at little redness on jk's lip) Sorry for disturbance kook, I will take him.
Tae come there and Hyun just jump in her arms making her chuckle.
Hyun- (kiss her cheek) I miss you so much Angel.

Tae- I also miss you baby highness.
Hyun- Can I sleep here angel pretty pwease?
Tae- (chuckle) No need to say please baby highness, you can come here whenever you want.
Hana- Tae no need to bother yourself, you also need privacy.
Tae- It's ok uniee...... nothing is more important than my baby highness's wish.

Tae smile at them last time and went to bed with Hyun who was clinging on her like koala.
Hyun- Can you sing for me.
Tae- Sure baby
Tae was start singing, jk and Hana who were talking was shocked by the beautiful voice of her, they both come inside and saw Hyun's head was on her lap who was singing while cressing his hairs.

Hana- (in mind) I hope I am not doing any mistake by trusting you tae....I Know you and kook will be best parents for Hyun....he will never discriminate between Hyun and his kids and by seeing you I am now assured you will also love Hyun alot..... Now I can peacefully go to my gguk.....he must be waiting for me.... Just few more days and I will be with you love....
Jk- (in mind) I am so lucky to have you in my life.... You are really an angel like hyun say.

Hana went away giving the couple privacy while Hyun doze off hearing the song, tae stop singing and kiss his forhead. She place his head on mattress and took off her jewellery and went to her side and lay down. After few minutes when jk come out of bathroom he saw tae and Hyun sleeping peacefully, Hyun's head was on her chest who was holding him protectively. After kissing their forhead he too went to his dreamland holding his family close to himself.

....to be continue