38 කොටස

ඉතින් මන් මගෙ කතාවත් ඉවර කරලා එහෙමම මයික් එකෙන් එහාට වෙද්දි අභිමන් අයියා ආයෙම මයික් එකට බර දුන්නෙ එතනින් වැඩේ ඉවර කරන්න ඕන නිසා.. ඒ කියන්නෙ අපෙ ස්පොර්ට් මීට් එකත් ඉවරයි ජෙයියනෙ...

"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers, and honored guests ,

What a tournament this has been! Over the past days, we’ve witnessed incredible displays of skill, determination, and sportsmanship. To all the players: you’ve given your all on the court, pushing yourselves to new heights and inspiring us with your passion for the game.

To our champions, congratulations on your well-deserved victory. Your hard work and dedication have paid off, and you should be incredibly proud. To all the teams: hold your heads high. Your performances have been outstanding, and you’ve shown us the true spirit of competition.

A big thank you to our sponsors, volunteers, and everyone who worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make this event possible. You’re the unsung heroes who keep our sports community thriving.

As we close this chapter, let’s carry the energy and excitement of this tournament forward. Keep practicing, keep improving, and keep that love for the game alive. Until next time, thank you all for being part of this amazing experience! "

අභිමන් අයියා short and sweet කතාවකින් ස්පොර්ට් මීට් එකේ වැඩ සේරම ඉවර කරාම කට්ටියම එකතු උනේ තම තමන්ගෙ හවුස් එකෙ ප්ලේස් එක සමරන්න...

ඉතින් මමත් ඉදපු තැනින් ඇවිත් අපෙ හවුස් එකෙ අය එක්ක එකතු වෙද්දිම මුලු ස්ටෙඩියම් එකම දෙදෙරන්න අපේ උන් හූ තියලා ස්පෙල් එක තියලාත් ඉවරයි.

ඉතින් ආයෙම සැරයක් ,

" spell the letter E "

   EEEEEEEE ..........

" spell the letter M "

   MMMMM ...........

" spell the letter E "

  EEEEEEEE ..........

" spell the letter R "

  RRRRRRRR .........

" spell the letter A "

  AAAAAAA .........

" spell the letter L "

   LLLLLLLL ........

" spell the letter D "

   DDDDDDDD .......

" spell the letter E "

   EEEEEEEEE .........

" spell the letter A "

   AAAAAAAA .......

" spell the letter G "

   GGGGGGGG ........

" spell the letter L "