Chapter 21

AN: there will be a mention of Dean and Sam Winchester in this chapter, but I haven't decided if they will appear in a future chapter yet. Hope you enjoy this chapter
-Isabella-

**Victoria Nelson's Residence; Richmond Hill, Ontario**

*(The morning following Vicki's abduction; 28 hours before Isabel and her coven made their arrival in Toronto)*

---

The large, two-story house with four spacious bedrooms stood still, enveloped in a hushed silence as the occupants continued to sleep deeply in their rooms.

Upstairs, the layout was entirely dedicated to the bedrooms.

The first room belonged to Noah Nelson.

Noah, who had been awake for several hours, found himself entranced as he watched Lyanna, the girl who had captured his heart, sleep peacefully while wearing one of his oversized shirts.

For as long as he could remember, Noah had harbored feelings for her. Their journey had started with a solid friendship, but following the events of the previous night, everything had shifted in a way that left them both breathless.

Gently, Noah brushed a few strands of her dark, curly hair away from her face, completely lost in the moment.

As if stirred by his touch, Lyanna gradually opened her deep brown eyes, blinking in the soft morning light.

"Good morning, Lya," Noah greeted her with a warm smile.

“Morning, Noah. What time is it?” she inquired, her voice still thick with sleep.

“It’s a quarter to eight,” he replied.

In an instant, Lyanna pulled him closer, their lips meeting in a sweet kiss that felt like a promise of something more.

Noah melted into the kiss, savoring the taste and warmth that lingered between them.

“I really loved last night,” Lyanna confessed, a delicate blush painting her cheeks.

“Me too,” Noah admitted shyly, his heart racing.

Feeling comfortable and safe, Lyanna nestled her head against his chest, her warmth spreading through him.

Noah wrapped his arms around her waist, cherishing the intimate moment. Everything felt perfect, like the world outside had ceased to exist.

As they lay together under the covers, Lyanna’s hand began to wander, slipping beneath the sheets in a gesture that sent a light gasp escaping Noah’s lips. The connection they shared grew deeper, as the morning wrapped around them in a cocoon of warmth and budding desire.

Noah looked at Lya with a hint of hesitation in his eyes. "You really don’t have to do this," he said gently.

"I understand, but it's something I want," Lyanna replied with determination.

With that, she carefully pulled down the covers, revealing Noah's impressive form. A rush of excitement surged through her as her gaze fell upon him.