Chapter 6

an: sorry about how long this chapter took. I hope you enjoy...

previously on isabella marie...

As I attentively listen to Cynthia's animated conversation, I am captivated by the intriguing revelations she shares about Bella's extraordinary vampire offspring. It turns out that Patricia and Declan, the siblings of Rose and Em, were among Bella's transformed "children." Each of them underwent the profound metamorphosis on their deathbeds, embracing the immortal existence that awaited them. However, amidst this remarkable lineage, there is one exception - Paige, who remains untouched by the transformative power of vampirism

Chapter 6

Bella gazed at them, her eyes filled with a mix of admiration and affection. "They all possess your remarkable personality and attitude," she remarked, her voice tinged with sincerity.

Leaning in closer, she revealed a secret. "To be completely honest, Damien has been much closer to you than you may realize," she whispered, her words carrying a sense of intrigue.

Jasper furrowed his brow, his expression a reflection of his confusion. He tried to make sense of Bella's cryptic statement, his mind racing with possibilities.

Curiosity piqued, Bella continued the conversation. "Do you recall your former captain, Jayden, who took over after Peter's departure?" she inquired, her voice filled with anticipation.

A flicker of recognition crossed Jasper's face as he recollected the name. "Ah, yes. Jayden. A good man, indeed. I heard he met an unfortunate end after I managed to escape alongside Peter," he responded, his tone tinged with a hint of sadness.

Bella's eyes sparkled with a mix of excitement and revelation. "You see, Jasper, Jayden was none other than Damien in human form," she revealed, her words hanging in the air, leaving Jasper stunned by the unexpected revelation.