Chapter 11

It was time for the rest of us to go on stage. Gregory lines us up, in order of Connor, Sam, Jc, Me & Kian. He shoves us one by one, until it's all of us, prancing on stage. Some, like usual, are screaming "Ricky!" or "Kian!" or "Kyle! Connor!" like fangirls they are. I keep looking at Kian, and I don't want to! But I ant stop. He is my everything. My world, my space, my sun & moon, my stars. My completed heart. How can I be ok when I know my everything feels like nothing? I look at him, as he looks at me. I feel like we froze time, and we're just staring at each other.
"KYLE!" Trevor says over the loud screams. I shook out of thought facing the fans. I reach over, recording multiple, sweaty teenager high fives.
"Wassup, EVERYBODY!!" Ricky screams in the microphone, as the crowd replies back. "I am Ricky P Dillon."
"I am Connor Franta!"
"I'm Sam Pottorff."
"I'm Jc Caylen!"
"It is Trevor Moran!"
Its silent for a bit.
"Kian" Jc whispers. Kian then looks up & shrugs it off, making the crowd laugh.
"I am Kian Lawley."
"And I'm Kyle Bridges!"
"WELCOME TO THE O2L TOURS!!" The crowd goes completely wild. Soon after they calm down, Jc starts to explain the rules of Truth Or Dare, o2l tour edition. I slightly look at Kian. He looks at me. We both are looking at eachother in sadness. Trying to tie down this relationship is hard, especially when we have to deal with the last day of the tour.
"Kyle! Truth or Dare?" Jc shouts. I snap out of thought.
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Kian on the lips!" Jc screams, giggling like he's 5. The fans are chanting "Kiyle!" Me & Kian are blushing.
"Soooooo, Kian?" I ask.
Kian looks excited, but in a masked way.
"Well, I uhm, uh, I like Kyle, and it'd be, uh, w-"
I interrupt him with a some-what passionate kiss, lasting four seconds. The rest of o2l & the crowd screech with feels. Letting go of him, I look at the crowd & smile. He touches his lips, with a smile glued to his face.
"Guys" Kian screams out, "It's official. I'm in love with Kyle. Deal with it." He puts his hands up, facing the crowd, as I smile at Kian.
"Kyle!" I hear a voice in the crowd call. I face the voice.
It was Tyler.
He stands in pure happiness next to Jonas & some teenager who looks like a criminal. I start to tear. I wave in happiness.
"Is that your brother?" Kian asks.
"Yup!" I say, crying in joy.
"Ok ok!" Ricky yells. "We'll have enough feels afterwards, BUT, let's continue the game. Kyle?"
"Hmmmmm, Trevor!"
"Yes?"
"Truth or Dare?" He thinks for a while.
"Dare."
"I dare you to wet willy your favorite o2l member!" The crowd goes wild, as Trevor wet willies Jc.
That's all I remember of the show. But afterwards, I remember the fans. Crying out "o2l forever!" I felt a piece of heart break since the tour ends, but when going backstage, I find Tyler, Jonas, the teenager & my mom. I run up in tears hugging them. Kian follows.
"Hey, you must be Tyler" he says, shaking his hand.
"Yeah. My sister loves you, dude." Kian laughs, nodding.
"Right back at you" he says to me. I blush. We greet & greet with thanks.
"How'd you guys come?" I ask.
"Jonas' brother, Romeo, had a few extra tickets to the show!" Mom says, gesturing to the teen. He smiles.
"What's up, man" Kian says, shaking Romeo's hand.
"Not much, dude" he says.
Remember how I said I was living the dream last time?
I take it back. This is what I wish could happen to everyone.
God bless my life.
**********************************