Chapter 17

Once we got back to the hotel, everyone was in pj's, watching what looked like White Chicks. All of the boys' attention flickered on me and Kian, as I noticed Lia next to Jc. Jc smirks at me.

"And you must be Kyle!" she says, getting up and hugging me. "I'm Lia."

"I know, huge fan!" I squeal. She giggles. Announcing I'm gonna change, I wander to the bathroom to change. I slipped off my clothes and changed in to a t-shirt and shorts. I walked back in, noticing the movie halfway through. I hop into a bed with Kian, Jc and Lia, as Ricky and Connor sit on the other bed and Trevor and Sam on the floor. It was all nice. It wasn't long until the credits were flashing upon the screen and the lights flickered on.

"Ok, guys" Jc announces, "it's only 8:26, what do you wanna do?" It was silent for a moment.

"I haven't gotten a video for my channel?" I whimper. They all exchange smiles as Ricky offered his tripod. I set up my Canon T3i and start recording.

"Somebody, pull up Twitter and ask for questions" I say. Jc and Connor volunteer. I glance at the frame, and the only people I see was Jc, Kian, Connor and me. I shrug.

"I need to go" Lia announces. She pecks Jc on the lips and waves goodbye. As soon as she left, Trevor, Sam and Ricky sat to watch us.

"What's up, guys!" I shout, "I'm Kyle, with another video." I do my signature introduction, Kian acting like a fangirl.

"I'm so happy!!" Kian screeches.

"As you can tell, I'm sitting in a room with o2l" I mention. "We're gonna be doing a, #AskKyleWithFriends!" The whole room fills with cheers.

"@siennagolper asks, Kian are you dating anyone?" Jc asks. Kian blushes and points to me, as I laugh.

"@lawlforkian asks, who is your inspiration?" Connor asks. We all though for a moment.

"Shane Dawson!" Kian announces.

"Hoodie Allen!" Jc screams. Connor mumbled a name, as I thought.

"SMOSH!" I yell. We all eventually started chanting "SMOSH."

"Ok, @kikiclouds asks, will somebody please sponsor Trevor's new song?!" Kian asks, glancing at Jc's phone.

"Ok, let's go! 3, 2, 1..."

"BUY ECHO ON ITUNES!" We all scream. Laughing, Trevor steps in the frame and plays the song.

"You and I" I sang, "we belong to something, now I'm after nothing at all!" Kian and Connor gape at me, along with Ricky. Jc and Trevor were too busy dancing.

"Girl can sing!" Ricky mentions, leaning in the frame. I laugh, shaking my head.

"Let's continue with the Q&A!" I say. It rang slightly silent as I pull up Twitter.

"Ok, @bridgesbuttercup, like the name by the way" I begin, "who was your first kiss?" Everybody yelled a name, as I stayed still.

"Oh, hey" Sam said, coming in the frame. We all laughed at Sam's weirdness.

"Mine was a kid named Olli, who didn't even like me!" I admitted. Kian stood still, then leans in more so it only showed Kian's face.

"I'd beat his ass" he whispers. I slap him on the shoulder.

"Kian!" I screamed. He shrugs.

*

"Ok, guys, that's the video!" I say. "Make sure to follow my Twitter and Instagram, @KyleBridges, and follow these geeks!" They all smile and yell.

"Ok, I love you all so so so so so much, and" I pause to do my outro, noticing that Jc and Kian were doing it with me. "Bye!" I fly my hand to the camera and stop the recording. Taking my camera off the tripod, I thank Ricky for it and take out my MacBook.

Throughout editing, I noticed that they were all, besides Kian, fast asleep. Kian laid beside me, scrolling through his feed. I was almost done editing.

"Heh" Kian mumbles, glancing at the laptop screen. Nestling my head closer to his, I hit save. The next thing you know, it's uploading.

"Kian" I whisper, so I wouldn't wake someone.

"Mhm" he hums.

"I'll really miss you" I admit, once more. He smiles.

"I love you" he said, before pecking me on the cheek. I smile through it. I felt Kian begin to snore on my shoulder, but I ignore it. The video, titled '#AskKyleWithO2L!' was finally uploaded. Along with a thumbnail, a screenshot of me, Kian, Jc and Connor all laughing, with the title on it and an overlay of a blushing emoji and a monkey emoji. I smile as it plays through my headphones.

I think YouTube has truly impacted my life. Through YouTube, I wounded up going to California, meeting our2ndlife, traveling in their tour, being friends with them and dating motherfuckin' Kian Robert Lawley. I never thought Kian would ever say 'I love you' to me. But, he did.

Sure, I receive hate and insults, but that never tops off the positivity. Never.

Well? How'd you like it? Because, I sure did!

Xo.