Epilogue

This the epilogue to this book, enjoy xx

**PS READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END**

When I finished exhaling the whole story, my mother and Tyler's jaws were
dropped. I don't know why, either the Kian thing, the fact Andrea tried to kill us, or the story in general.

"My lord" my mother mumbles.

"Wow" Tyler muttered, running a hand through his hair. "Just, wow." I nod. Sipping the last bit of my green tea, I thank my mom for the drink and head upstairs to unpack. It wasn't long until all of my bags were empty and my room was back to normal. I sat on my bed, questioning what to do. Suddenly, I remember Molly.

I smile at the flashback of my Starbucks cup note she made last time and quickly grab Alfie. I storm downstairs and close the door. I skate down to Starbucks, knowing exactly she was working today. It was finally time to see Molly again, the friend who actually stuck around.

I open the door and the same smell of coffee beans and chilly frappes hit me. I hear the clicking of laptop keyboards and music playing. I walk up to the counter, a girls back turned.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, what would you like?" a familiar voice asked. Molly.

"Hmmm, how about a medium java chip?" I said. She turns around, jaw dropped and eyes widened. "Same thing on the menu."

"Kyle!" she yells, hopping over the counter and hugging me. I hug back.

"Woah, haha, hey Molly" I reply. She finally lets go.

"My break is in 5, sit down and tell me EVERYTHING!" she squeals. I shrug, and take a seat on a cushion chair. In a few minutes, Molly tossed her apron away and handed me my order. She sat next to me, chin in the palm of her hand.

"So?" she asks. I roll my eyes, sipping my drink.

"Long story short" I begin, "Kian and I began a relationship, I almost kissed Jc, I have way more fans then I already did and I almost got killed by Andrea Russet and the o2l managers' kids, Charlie and Annika." Molly looked confused and shocked.

"LONG story SHORT?" she asked me. I laugh, playfully shoving her on the side. "More like long story crazy." I roll my eyes.

"A lot has happened, young child, a l-"

My phone rang for a second. Checking it, I smile. Molly grabs the phone and reads aloud:

Kiki ☺️: See you very soon, love.

*******

Ok guys, that is the official end of Love, Another Fan.

To those who read and vote, thank you. Thank you so freaking much. Without you, I couldn't have made this happen. A Q&A is coming up soon, so if you have any questions, comment them below. I love you and stay cloudy :)

Xo.