Chapter 16

Just to let you guys know, I haven't been keeping track of day or time in the book, so let's pretend it's Saturday :)

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a favorite.

I felt a brush of a hand lightly tap my face.

"Wake up, lazy" Kian whispered. I groaned in annoyance. It was 6:52.

"What?" I asked. He smiles.

"Time to go home." He grabs me and has me get up from the bed. I'm still attempting to wake myself up when he reveals my bags packed up. Realizing his idea, I smile.

"Your ok with this?" I ask him. He nods.

"Anything for my princess" he whispers, leaning in and pecking me on the forehead. My smile slowly fades.

"I don't want to leave right away though" I whine. "Let me live out the last day of L.A." He shrugs.

"What do you want to do?"

"So first, we skate for a bit, then we get frozen yogurt, then make a video, and lastly, sit on the beach." Kian gapes at how quickly I planned the day, but shortly smiles.

"Let's do it."

****

"What's up everybody, it's Kian" Kian greets, doing his signature introduction. We were making Kian's o2l video. This weeks theme was relationship week and Kian and I were doing the girlfriend/boyfriend tag.

"This week on o2l is relationship week, so I'm here with ma girlfriend, Kyle" Kian said, sassy. I shake my head and smile.

"What's up o2l!" I shout. Kian pouts at me.

"That's Jc's introduction" he says. I roll my eyes, laughing.

"If you could tell, by the way, Kian has leftover fro-yo on his lips" I point out. He smirks and turns to me.

"Could you get it?" he sheepishly asks. I roll my eyes and peck him on the lips.

"Can't wait for the gifs on Tumblr" I mutter. He raises an eyebrow.

"Ok, so we pulled up some questions to answer for you guys!" he explains. "LES DO DIS!" I grab the phone and ask the first question.

"First question, what is my favorite thing to order at Starbucks?" I ask, feeling confident. He won't get this one. Pausing, he thinks about it.

"He should know it because we go to Starbucks together" I mention to the camera.

"Vanilla Bean with one pump caramel, one pump hazelnut" he says, pumping his fist in the other.

"He's sadly correct" I say. Kian smiles at the camera, mouthing the words 'I love her too much.' In the flip screen view, you could see me blush.

"My turn! Bye!" he says, grabbing his phone from me. I jump on him, making him scream.

"Kian, shut up and answer the question, you loser!" I tell him, quickly pecking him on the cheek.

"Ok, ok. What's my favorite anima-"

"OKAPI, BYE!" I yell, flipping over the bed. He rolls his eyes.

"No point in this, were a good couple!" he shouts.

"Yup!" I agree.

"Cmon, let's finish this" he whines. I grab the phone and ask him about my favorite movie at the moment.

"Shit" he mumbles. I giggle. It's something he would least expect because-

"Give me a hint?" he asks.

"It's animated, but not that popular" I explain. "No more hints." I don't think Kian has watched the movie. It's something I know he'd least expect because it such an underrated film but it has so much-

"I don't fucking know, Bee Movie?" he asks. I gape at him. "IS IT REALLY?" I nod, clapping for him.

"Google it if you don't know, it's an awesome movie!" I compliment. He puts a hand to his heart and smiles.

"Same!" he agrees. I smile, hugging him.

He was the best.

****

Sitting on the beach felt refreshing. With the sun slowly creeping down and the waves crashing into gentle water, everything felt like a movie. The perfect, romance scene in some shit like "That Awkward Moment." I don't know. As much as I love Zac Efron I've never seen the movie. But that's not the point. The point is, I need to capture this moment. I pull out my phone and snap a selfie with Kian.

"I'd post dat" he whispered to me. We both giggled quietly listening to the waves.

"I'm gonna miss you, you knew that?" Kian tells me. I shake my head.

"Not as much as I will" I say. He shakes his head.

"Your a life changing aspect in my life, Ky" he responds, hanging his head down. "I don't know how I could live without somebody like you." I gaze at the ocean.

"I don't know what the fuck I'd do without you or o2l!" I tell him. "You've changed my lifestyle in ways I can't describe." I gently place my hand on top of his, intertwining our fingers. "And I'm so happy for that." He smirks, gazing at me.

"You know I've always wanted to date a fan" he says. "And, you, this...." He leans in a bit. "Is a miracle." That's when he crashed his lips into mine. Not a hard, rough push of his lips. But, so unexpected.

His lips, like always felt smooth and soft. So gentle against mine. This kiss felt one hundred times better then any kiss I've ever had. It felt perfect, you know? The beach, the kiss, Kian himself. All on my last day in Cali. We finally pull away, gazing into the sunset. I lay my head on his shoulder, cuddling of with him.

"I'm really gonna miss you, Kian."

"Me too, Kyle." He sighs when the sun disappears from the sky. "Me, too."

Looking down at my phone, I decide to post the picture. Typing in a caption, I typed:

'sunsets are cool, kiki is cooler ❤️'

Hitting post, I turned off my phone and continued the beautiful silence. I didn't care about hate or the comments. All I cared about, was Kian.

SO BOOTYFUL OMFG

Hey guys and gals!

I'm continuing this and hopefully making a sequel....?

I dunno, COMMENT!

Xo.