Chapter 18

It was the day. The day I left L.A. The day I left our2ndlife. The day I left Kian. I didn't enjoy it, but I slightly missed my family.

"Do you have to go?" Jc asked, while I stuffed my last pair of sneakers in my bag.

"Yes, now zip it" I say, slightly joking. He pouts, sitting on the bed my belongings were scattered everywhere. The other boys were waiting outside. It was just me and Jc.

"Remember when we almost, you know..." he says, his voice trailing off. "Kissed?" I zipped my bag shut and began packing the last one.

"Yes" I whispered.

He smiles. "You were lucky, I'm a ladies man." I slowly laugh, and shove him off the bed. He begins laughing hysterically, as I follow with a crying laugh.

"But, really though, your awesome." I shake my head.

"No, your awesome." We hug, as Trevor busts in.

"Hey guys? It's time to go" he said. I sighed, taking Jc's hand and walking out the door.

*

My bags were packed and my phone was playing Spotify. We were at the airport. They were all lined up, they were going to each have a turn of saying goodbye. They all seemed depressed in their own way, depending on each of them, because I was more likely close to Kian and Jc. First, was Sam.

"Bye, Kyle" he said, squeezing me. I hugged him back, saying goodbye. Next was Trevor and Connor, who did the same. Next, was Ricky.

"Goodbye, my Pokemon girl" he joked, hugging me. "Continue forth and catch them all." I sort of whimpered.

"Goodbye, Ricky Minaj" I joke back. The 2nd to last, was Jc. He looked stressed, with bags under his eyes.

"I'll miss you" he says, hugging me like a giant teddy bear. I laugh out sadness.

"Me too, Caylen" I say, "me too." Finally, Kian. Kian's blonde hair seemed faded and his eyes filled with tears. He had a frown plastered on his face, along with a depressing facial expression. I used both of my hands to cup his face.

"Look at me, Kian." He glances into my eyes. I stroke the side of his face, using the other one to tap his chin upward. "I love you."

"I love you too" he whimpered, pulling me into a bear hug. I started sobbing as well into his shoulder, as he stroked the back of my head. We swayed back and forth for a moment. I never wanted to release him. But, I had to go.

"Flight 627, California to Virginia, is now boarding" the monotoned voice announced. I released Kian, as I grabbed my bags and walked towards the air plane. I glance one more time at Kian, feeling my eyes water and my shoulders stiffen. I know I will FaceTime him and Skype him and watch his YouTube videos. But, I will never be able to see him in person that often. And, that hurts. It's been a huge experience meeting him in person, but what on earth will happen to him if I don't know he's here with me?

"I'll see you soon" he mouths. I chuckle through tears, plugging in my earbuds. I turn around and walk away, but not without one more wave at the boys.

Sitting down in the seat in first class, I refused to look out the window. Not only would that have me sob way more, but I'd break through the window and leave my flight be. I kept my eyes glued to my laptop. Scanning Twitter, I find Kian tweeting out:

@KianLawley: Already miss my love .

I start to smile, when I kind Jc following:

@jizcalifuh: Never thought I could live with my best friend leaving, oh well.

I tweeted out as well:

@KyleBridges: Don't worry, I'll be back soon. @KianLawley @jizcalifuh

It was quick like thunder when they replied:

@KianLawley: I know that, loser :)

I almost whimpered glancing out and watching Kian and Jc wave to me. I almost waved myself, but I just smiled and held a hand to my mouth. I felt the plane moving, and soon enough, I was off the ground, and Our2ndLife, was now gone. A song by Oh Wonder played in my earbuds, as I relaxed myself. As much as it hurt, I needed to go home.

****

The second I stepped through the front door, I saw my mother standing there. She had a towel in her hand, but quickly dropped it. I stood still, dropping my bag to the floor. I didn't know what to do. Even though I've been gone for three weeks, it felt like a year.

"M-Mom?" I stuttered, leaping into her arms, hugging her. She hugged me as tight as Kian did, and soon enough Tyler was storming downstairs and hugging me as well. I didn't want to let go.

"How was it?" Tyler asked.

"Yes, tell us everything!" Mom says. I raised an eyebrow.

"Make me some tea, then I'll talk." My broken yet supportive family laughed.

I was glad to be home.

*****

That's it! That is the end of Love, Another Fan. Thank you to all of my readers, voters and supporters! Thank you for getting me to around 800 reads! That may seem so little to you, but to me it's the world!

Comment if I should make a sequel, because I would LOVE that!

I love you guys so much!

Q&A is coming up!

Xo.