Chapter 9

(Alexa's POV)

Tears streamed down my face faster every time I took a step away from the boy's flat. I know this wasn't the best idea I've come up with, but it was the only choice I saw at the moment so that everyone I cared about would be safe.

After three hours of walking, I sat down on a bench before I fainted and closed my eyes. Something hit my head hard, and I blacked out.

I woke up and saw that I was in a dark room, my hands tied behind my back and my feet tied together in front of me. I

open my mouth because it was ducktaped so I closed my eyes and began to fight the tears that threatened to fall. A door creeked open, and then the tape was yanked off my face, making me yelp out loud. A strong hand slapped me across the face, and I opened my eyes to reveal my father standing in front of me. "What the hell was that for?!" I yelled in frustration. I felt a second slap across my face, and could feel the skin under my eye start to swell. "Don't you dare raise your voice with me! I didn't ask for a daughter let alone one like you! I never loved you and never will!" he spat furiously at me. I tried to hold back the tears, but couldn't so they fell down my face fast. "You promised mom you'd take care of me." I cried. "I promised your mother I'd keep a roof over your head and that's exactly what I'm doing!" He turned around and walked towards the door. "Jackson will be up in a minute to get your stuff. We leave tomorrow morning to Ireland." He left the room and I sat there dreading every second that passed by. A moment later, I'm guessing it was Jackson that stepped into the room, and closed the door gently behind him. He came over to me slowly, and gently touched my my cheek with one hand. I turned my head the other way, and I heard him chuckle as he mad me face him once again. I looked into his eyes and saw that they weren't his. "Who are you?" I whispered a little scared now. "No time for that. I'm here to get you out of here." He untied my hands and feet and helped me get up. "I'm not going anywhere with you unless you tell me your name." He sighed and looked at me. "My name's Ben." He took my hand in his, and we went towards the window where we escaped quietly. "How did you find me?" "I'm a friend of your mothers, and I've been watching you for a few years now. I promised her I'd keep you safe." He paused for moment before speaking again. "You know, you shouldn't have left your friends." "I couldn't let them get hurt." "You were safer with them." he said more harshly. "I'm taking you back to them." I didn't argue. Instead, we headed back to the boy's flat.

After a couple of hours of walking, we made it back to the flat. "Do me a favor and don't do anything stupid." And with that, he left and I climbed up the window to my room. I noticed the house was empty because of the silence, so I decided to take a nap until they got back.

(Niall's POV)

Zayn and Louis have been trying to calm me down for the past five hours while Harry comforted Annie, and Liam was driving. I'm pretty sure I was having a panic attack, and as much as Zayn and Louis tried calming me down, nothing worked. "Guys, I think we should head home. Its getting dark and there's no sign of her anywhere." Liam said. I sighed, and nodded my head.

We arrived at the flat half an hour later, and I raced to her room hoping that she was there. I opened the door to her room, and found thy it was empty. I gulped back my tears, until I heard someone at the door. "Niall?" I heard her voice whisper. I turned around quickly and saw her standing at the door. "Alexa"

Hope you guys liked this chapter. The drama's not over, but I didn't want the chapter to end sadly. Vote for the next chapter and comment what you guys think. Is Ben really there to keep her safe? Vote to find out and to get the next chapter updated faster. Love you guys:)!!