Chapter 11 Part 1

(Alexas POV)

I was finally happy when closing time came because I was left in charge to lock up and I was ready to go home. Since I was the only one here, I decided to sweep the floors a bit to leave the place a little clean.

As I was sweeping, someone touched my shoulder from behind, and I turned around quickly, gasping.

"Niall? What are you doing here?" I said looking away. I know that if I look at him, the pain will never go away.

"Alexa I tried hard not to believe you when you said you didn't love me, but after the way you looked at me and I looked at you, I can't. I cant forget you and your smile and you gorgeous eyes. I love you and I always will, so please tell me you didn't mean what you said two years ago because I don't." he was breathing in and out quickly and heavily, but I kept my gaze down. He put his soft fingers under my chin and lifted my face so that our eyes met.

"Please?" he whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

"Niall, I can't tell you that because..." I couldn't finish this. This is my chance to fix everything with him. To be happy.

"I cant tell you that I don't love you because I do."

His face literally lit up, which made me smile a real smile for the first time in two years.

"I do love you Niall and these past two years have been hell."

"Then why did you tell me you didn't love me and that you cheated on me."

There's no turning back now.

"Because Lillian told me to so that Jennifer could be with you and they could become rich and then get rid of you."

He dropped his fingers from under my chin, and stepped back away from me.

"So you did what they told you to do and broke up with me? Alexa I could have protected you!"

"You don't understand! They got me! They had me in an electric chair surrounded by guns and knives. I was scared Niall!!" I was crying hard now. All these horrible memories from my past would never go away.

"Shh, it's ok. You're safe now." his sweet voice comforted me.

I pulled away from his hug and wiped the tears off my face.

"I have to finish cleaning up to close."

I was going to reach for the mop when Niall beat me to it.

"What are you doing? I have to finish cleaning!!"

"No because I'm gonna help you clean!" he said hopping and humming while sweeping.

I rolled my eyes and wiped the counters clean.

I tried washing the dishes, but of course he went over there to 'help' and after a while it turned into a water fight.

"Niall, you're making the place dirtier!!" I whined.

"It will dry naturally. Its water after all."

I sighed, grabbed a towel, and began drying the floor.

"You are so stubborn." he said sarcastically.

"Yup" I said popping the p.

__________________________________________

After we were done cleaning, it took him half an hour to convince me to go grab something to eat.

We ended up going to his flat and ordering pizza because I was really craving it right now. Niall being the food lover he is didn't protest, as long as he had food it was all good.

"So you and Jennifer" I let out. I know I shouldn't ask him about it, but it was killing me to know what she was up to.

He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Ya, we've been together for three months.". He took a bite out of his pizza, and I figured I should do the same before my pizza got cold.

"You know, I'm only with her because I was hurt at the way you dumped me. Jennifer just came in, and I guess.....did ibrush into it?" he asked looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"I don't know. I guess if you really like her now, then-"

"But that's the thing. I don't like her. I feel terrible for using her to get over you, but it doesn't work. I love you and I always will, and after what you told me about them threatening you, I'm going to dump her."

A smile played on my lips, and Niall started leaning in. I leaned in since that's what I've wanted since we broke up, to kiss him.

It felt so right to be with Niall. He made me feel special.

I pulled away and smiled.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too"

He leaned in again, and right there I knew that Niall was mine again.

So this is only part 1, so get ready and pumped for part 2. I want you guys to comment if I should put up a little summary or something of my new story Love Story. I don't know if I should, but I'll do it if you guys want me too. Vote if you want part 2 up faster!!!!! Love you guys:)!!!!!