Chapter 17

(Alexa's POV)

I woke up, feeling oddly strange, and looked at my surroundings.

So I was in the hospital, and Niall was sitting next to me, his head hurried in his hands.

"Niall" I whispered.

His head shot up, and he lost his balance and fell backwards.

"I'm ok." he said, his arms searchingc for something to hold onto and pull himself up.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, sitting beside me once again, and taking my small hand in his larger one.

"I'm fine, for now."

There was an uncomfortable silence, and me not being able to take it anymore, broke it.

"I can't do it anymore Niall."

His head snapped towards my direction, and a sad look was on his face.

"Alexa-"

"I can't. I almost gave up today, but I couldn't leave you without making sure you were okay. But I'm not Niall. I can't go on living calmly when my life is everything but calm. We both know I need surgery, and I can't get it if Lillian doesn't sign the papers. It's time_"

I couldn't finish without choking on mg sobs.

Niall gently squeezed my hand, and wiped my tears away with his other hand.

"Please tell me you'll try. For me."

"I have been trying. But I'm weak. I love you Niall, but I've been taking care of everyone around me but myself my whole life."

He remained silent, and I relaxed into the hospital bed.

I felt my heart begin to slow down, and I knew that getting emotional was not a good thing to do in my condition.

I heard Niall yell my name as I began to fade away.

"I love you Niall. You're My Everything."

Those were my last words to Niall Horan.

__________________________________________

Don't kill me, it's just how the story goes!!

I know this was a really short chapter, and I'm sorry for that.

I honestly almost cried writing this.

So the next chapter is the last chapter.

Please VOTE to show your support for this story!!!

Thank you my lovely readers for the beautiful comments you have left, and all the voting you did!!!!::)