Chapter 11 Part 2

(Alexa's POV)

I woke up confused, mostly because Niall and I were cuddled on the couch. I grabbed my phone and saw it was already 10am. I smiled as I heard little snores escape from Niall's lips.

I tried getting up, but his hands wrapped securely around my waste.

"Don't leave me" he mumbled.

"I'm kinda hungry, and I know for a fact you are too."

He smiled, and released me so I could go get ready and cook something.

I flipped the last pancake,and put it on top of the stack. Niall was already drooling behind me, and I tried holding back my laughter.

I put three pancakes on both of our plates, and it was safe to say that Niall devoured his pancakes on five minutes.

He licked his lips and smiled.

"Delicious" he said, and got up, putting his plate in the sink, and coming over to me.

I slowly finished my first pancake, and felt fool, so Niall ate the other two.

"Where does it all go?"

"My stomach, duh."

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Can we have another lazy day? I don't really wanna go out."

"Of course. We can stay here and watch movies."

I smiled, and held my arms up for Niall to carry me, which he ended up doing.

He sat on the couch with me on his lap, and turned the tv on.

I was falling asleep in his arms,when we heard a knock on the door. Niall got up to answer it, and I followed behind him.

He opened the door, revealing the cops and Jackson.

"Are you Alexa James?"

I started tearing up, and nodded my head slowly.

"You're under arrest." they said, grabbing my arms, and putting handcuffs on my hands.

"Wait what's going on?" Niall yelled, following the cops that were takingme away. I was screaming and trying to do something but it was hopeless.

"That is a private matter." one of the cops said.

Niall punched one of the cops in the face, and they started tackling him.

"Stop!!"

No one listened to me, and I saw them put cuffs on Niall's hands too, as they put both of us in the car.

"It's gonna be ok Alexa. As soon as we get there, I'm calling the lads to come bail us out."

The tears started falling down my face slowly. Why can't this nightmare end?

__________________________________________

I hoped you liked this chapter, and I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I try my best too though:). Please keep voting for the next chapter. Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)