Chapter 12

(Alexa's POV)

I couldn't cry anymore, because no tears would come.

Niall was put in a different building with guys, while I was stuck here with a bunch of scary women.

I was told about five minutes ago that Niall had made a call and I wanted to, but I said no because I knew one of the guys would come to bail us out.

"So why are you in here?" someone asked.

I turned around to see a huge lady, and I mean huge, standing in front of me.

"I asked you a question!!" she yelled, and I flinched.

"Umm....I don't really know. The cops showed up at my house and arrested my boyfriend and I."

She nodded, and turned around to talk to the other scary and crazy people in this cell.

__________________________________________

(Niall's POV)

I already had a black eye because I got angry at this guy for taking the only food they gave me here.

Of coarse, I forgot that the guys was way taller than me, and ten times stronger than I was, so I got a black eye and my upper lip was cut.

I was sat on the floor with my head on my knees, waiting for someone to get me out of here.

I needed to know if Alexa was ok, because I hear that the women here are meaner than the men.

"Sir, you are free to go." one of the officers said, and I let out a sigh of relief.

I heard someone talking nonsense, so I knew for a fact Louis was here.

"Are you crazy?! Jail?!!" he exclaimed when I walked towards the group where Alexa was standing.

I went immediately over to her, and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Are you alright?" I whispered so that only she could hear.

She nodded, and I let go of her, turning to face everyone else.

"Thanks for bailing us out." I said.

"No problem mate. But you're gonna explain everything when we get home." Liam said seriously.

"Well there isn't much to say, just that we got arrested for nothing."

"What do you mean?" Annie asked.

"I mean the cops showed up at the flat and arrested us without telling us."

"I bet Lillian and her monkeys were behind this." Annie stated.

"It wouldn't surprise me." Alexa sai, and that's the first time she's spoken since we've been bailed out. I don't think she's ok, but I'll talk to her alone later.

"Well, let's go. I'm tired and we have an interview tomorrow." Zayn said.

We all agreed and started heading out, but I pulled Alexa aside.

"Can we talk when we get home?" I asked her.

She sighed, but nodded and started following the rest of the group.

I had to figure out what was wrong with her and what happened while we were here.

__________________________________________

I know it's short, but I feel terrible for not updating in a while, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please VOTE if you're enjoying this story to let me know how often I need to update!!:)

Love you guys:)!!!!:)