Chapter 13

(Niall's POV)

"Okay, what's wrong?" I asked Alexa once we were alone in my room.

She didn't even look up at me, and that hurt. What did info wrong?

"Did I do something?" I asked.

And for the first time, she looked up at me.

"No, no you didn't do anything. I'm just feeling....strange." she whispered the last word.

"What do you mean?"

"I-I...." and she ran to the bathroom before she could finish.

I followed her, and when I found her, she was coughing up blood.

"Alexa?" I asked now panicking. "I'm taking you to the hospital!"

I picked her up, and carried her bridal style to the car.

__________________________________________

"What's wrong with her?" I asked the doctor, after he stepped out of the room Alexa was in.

"Well, from what I could see from all the tests we did, her heart is failing her." he said, and I felt my own heart stop.

"W-what?" I stuttered out.

"That's not the only thing, Mr. Horan. She.......she has skin cancer." he said.

I felt sick. I didn't know how to react, its like I shut down.

"Is there anything you can do to help her?" I asked weakly.

He shook his head.

"We can't do anything for her heart without killing her. Her heart is too weak. We could do small things for her skin cancer, but I'm afraid that's it. She has little time before-"

"Don't say it. I can't live with myself if you say it." I sai, falling on my knees, and putting my head in my hands. I let my sobs escape my mouth, I just coyldnt gold them I'm anymore.

"How much time do I have left with her?" I asked after I could talk.

He sighed. "About six months. I truly am sorry Mr. Horan, and I wish there was more we could do to help her."

He left me there on my knees, and disappeared down the hall.

Alexa and I only had six months before she would be taken away from me forever. But I'm gonna make those six months count, because I love her.

__________________________________________

Ok, so I almost cried typing this.

Please vote if you want to find out what happens with Alexa!!!!!!