Rogers death

Deliah grasped Roger by his shoulder, and was loosing stamina. It looked like she was about to get thrown into the swarm of the dead when...

Siobhan stood up, tidied her hair and walked up to her Fiancé. She grabbed Deliah and pulled her back. She kicked Roger in the shin and he fell backwards.

It was like time froze in an endless void. He tumbled onto them , headfirst. Siobhan's yelled to Reece 'drive goddamn it!'

Although the siblings hated their dad, neither one wanted to see what them things could do to people.

He didn't have to be told twice, threw his foot down in the accelerator and drove off.

Marjorie clung to the seat, bracing herself.

Charlotte rested her head into Mia, sobbing softly.
'Baby what's wrong?' The redhead asked, concerned for her girlfriend.

'The kids are with their dad... in London. I have no way of knowing if they're safe'

'They'll be ok' truthfully, Mia was worried herself about Charlottes two daughters. She treated and thought of them like her own. To take her mind off of it, she leans over to the front passengers sheet and says 'so, do you guys know the passcode to the building?'

'No. We're gonna have to guess or shoot the lock.'

'Good thing you have me then, I know it' calls Siobhan from the back, who had her head next to Vivian's.

The blonde hadn't spoken since being in the nursery, but she didn't seem to care that she had played a part in her Fiancé's death.

As they pulled up to the house, everyone gawped at the size of it. It looked beautiful. It had black gates wound around it and looked like something out of a fairytale.

They all opened the doors, Reece getting out first and checking the coast was clear

Everyone held their breath as Siobhan entered the door code. The heard a satisfying ting, meaning that the code had worked. They walked in silently. Not daring to even breathe until they got inside. Autumn instantly went up to find any weapons to help hoard off any zombies.

Reece wrapped his arm around Marjorie's waist, smiling softly at her. 'It will be ok, Sweetheart' he said, lifting his eyebrows slightly.

'I'm scared Reece, I'm really scared'

'I know, I know but we've gotta stay strong for Carl-.' He was cut off by a buzz from the code box outside.

'Hello? Please help me. I'm trapped out here and I need help' called a young voice. A male one.

'Hello?' The whole gang assembled at the box as Reece responded cautiously. Winter took a step toward the door, one of the guns that his wife had found raised.

'Please let me in. They'll find me out here.'

'We have to let him in' Reece said, about to press the unlock button on the receiver.

'No! Reece what if it's a trap?' Carly asked, the cleverest one out of the group.

'Carly he can't be any older than you, it's cruel to leave him out there like that'

'Yeah, and what if it's a trap and he's a caniball or some shit like in the movies'

'Language!' Marjorie said strictly.

————————————————————————
Now it's up to you. You made your last choice but will you regret it? Maybe, maybe not. But now you have an even more important decision to make. Agree with Reece or Carly. The choice is yours...