When they left

All of the staff had followed in Reece's footsteps, and all were bundled up together in the kitchen. Turns out Agatha and Chef were aware of what was happening, they simply didn't care. Chef was busy sharpening knife's and packing them into backpacks.

'Right. We have to get out of here and now. There's no food here, but there is at yours, dad.'

'I'm not having these strangers in my house'

Deliah giggled and says 'you're right, we're sacrificing you to the zombies the moment we need a distraction'

Roger rolled his eyes and eventually agreed to the others coming to his house.

'No. No. I heed to find Quinn and Clougha!' Yelled Sorcha.

'My love, it's too late now, you should just forget, okay?' Marjorie replied, her voice shaking.

Sorcha didn't understand how Marjorie could be so insensitive. Her child and wife. All gone in a flash. Years of memories with her wife. Gone. Her gorgeous child. Gone.

Sorcha swallowed and followed them. Out to the car park where zombies laced around.  As they were bundling into the car, one of the creatures wrapped it ugly hands around Mia's leg. Mia kicked it and knocked it into the floor but more were gathering, attracted by the commotion. Deliah grabbed the father, and they both  ended in an arm wrestle, fighting who should fall into the creatures arms.

THIS NEXT PART IS HEAVILY INFLUENCED BY MY FAVOURITE FAN-FIC EVER: 'Death Come For All, TNN outbreak'

——————————————————————

So now it's up to you. Sacrifice one of two people.
1. Roger
2. Deliah
This should be an easy choice, but remember that your choices might come back to haunt you.
Vote in the comments below. If no one sees this and votes, I will decide for you. And I will decide the worse option.