Shivian ❤️

Hi! Thought I'd give yall a nice, happy chapter before tomorrows one or maybe Monday's idk yet (my mates will kill me) xx ALSO I JUST REALISED THAT JAMIE (the guy that saved Char) HAS THE SAME NAME AS VIV'S SON! THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION LOL

Vivian's POV:

I was so happy. We had made it to the safe zone, and it's rather luxurious. I'm working in the hospital wing, as they had only 2 other doctors and nurses. Jamie, the young lad that had saved Char and Macy, the Nurse. I think they're both rather nice.

Writers/ Siobhan's POV:

Siobhan walks through the door to their room and turns on the radio. God knows how they managed to get working music but they did.

The hum of the radio fills the silence of the room until she walks through the door. Viv. I'm so grateful for Vivian. I pull her into a tight hug until the song comes on. Our song.

I saw her in the rightest way

She pulls me into a slow dance position, our foreheads against one another.

Looking like Anne Hathaway

Viv is my Anne Hathaway, I think to myself as I stare into her eyes.

Laughing while she hit her pen and coughed, and coughed.

She whisked me around the room at a steady pace. I'd never had this kind of love before. Not with Roger.

And then she gave up to my knees, begging baby would you please? Do the things you said you'd do to me, to me.

We let the song play until it's over, as we dance around the room as one.

My thoughts fled back to Roger. The nights when he'd mercilessly hit me. Force me to do things. But I didn't have to think about that anymore. He was dead. Wasn't he. Wasn't he? He's got to be. Sure, I didn't see him die, but he is dead?

'Bon? What's up?' Vivian asked, snapping me out of my silence.

'Nothing... I'm just remembering Roger'

'Oh Bon I-.'

'Did you want to know about it? From how we met to... the Virus?'

'Only if you want to tell me, Bon'
DISCLAIMER! Most of this next part is made up, some it true tho xx
'It all stared when we met, at a party through mutual friends. He asked me out and we started dating. I loved him at first, I truly did. He'd buy me nice things, show me off to his friends ect. And, it's funny, before I met him I was kind. Bubbly.  A lot like Carly to be honest. But then he'd start to hit me. I remember one night when, he hit me so hard and his aim was off, he hit me in the neck and I passed out. He'd also make me... you know against my will. A lot. Then I met you. I loved you instantly, and Roger found out. God that night he hit me black and blue. He knew it was only a matter of time before I got up the courage to leave him for you. So we got engaged. I mean, if I was married, I physically couldn't talk to you. In a way, I think the virus was a blessing.'

Vivian sat in silence. She was in shock. How could someone do this to a sweet woman like Siobhan. She wrapped her arms around the blonde and laid down next to her. They later there all night. Talking. Well, in the same sense Mia and Charlotte 'talk' all night.

But in the back of her mind, the black haired nurse was worried, she hadn't seen Roger die.

Was he really dead?

These thoughts circled around like a toy train in her head.