The return of charlotte

It was not me that wanted this, I got threatened my my friend and she is very scary so your welcome Darcey! 🥲

Charlotte woke up to the golden gates of heaven, with clouds laced the sky like cotton candy.
'Am I in heaven' she whispered to herself. Her heard light voice saying 'it's not your time yet.' Over and over again.

She felt a sudden pain in her shoulder and fell through the cloud she stood on.

Into an endless void of time.

She woke up with a start. Her head thumping. A young boy, with blond curly hair and hazel eyes stood over her.

'Shh. Lay back down now' he said quietly.

'Where am I?' Charlotte asked, reaching her hand down to her wound.

'Don't touch it! I just put them stitches in.' He said, his voice raised slightly.

Charlotte drifted in and out of consciousness for the next two days...

The group were here. In the safe zone. Mia talked to no one and acknowledged nothing. She didn't want to.

They were getting a tour round when they entered the hospital wing. So far it was all very nice looking, very clean but something felt off about the place.

They were walking around the wing when Mia looked up and locked eyes with her. Char. Her Charlotte. Sat there.

The mean redheads eyes immediately filled with tears as she ran over to her girlfriend. 'How are you alive?' She cried. They had never ever seen Mia cry before in their lives.

'Jamie saved me!' Charlotte cried back, 'he found me bleeding and, he used something I'm not sure what, but he saved me!'

'I'm Jamie, by the way' he said, pushing his hair out of the way and holding his hand out to Mia to shake. Mia hugged him instead.

'Thank you! Thank you how can I ever repay you' she sniffed, wiping her eyes.

Jamie smiled when he locked eyes with Carly. She looked rather pretty, in her tight pink jumper and cargo pants. He couldn't seem to look away from the young girl until he saw that the others had left, leaving only him, Charlotte who was asleep and Carly.

'Hi, I'm Carly!' She said, smiling, her cheeks red.

'I'm Jamie as you know, it's nice to meet you!' He replied smirking.

'Thank you, so much for saving Char, she's my best friend' Carly beamed, looking down at the sleeping woman.

'It's, no problem. Hey, there's a little cafe on site so, how about I take you there tomorrow?' He asked, nervous.

'Sounds great!'

They then arranged a date and he walked out. Char opened one eye, grinning.

'Carly's got a boyfriend Carly's got a boyfriend' she called teasingly.

'You heard that?!'

'Yes, best friend, Awh I love you Carly' she smiled.

'I missed you, I really did. Also, not a word to Reece, he'd go protective dad mode' chucked the 17 year old.

'Okay okay, I'm going to sleep now sweetie'

Guys darcey threatened me so i had to