Leaving...

They all were thinking it.

Reece was the one that said it.

'We need to leave, today! We haven't much time, and that boy might come back.' He said, looking at the crowd of faces.

'Okay, MIAH, how are you doing?' Asked Deliah, her voice high.

Charlotte rolled her eyes. 

'She's very much mine so you can fuck right off!' Charlotte butted in before Mia could speak.

'Oh! Protective Charlotte!' Mia smirked.

'Enough. Chef, pack the food and knives, Vivian and Siobhan, pack any medical things and your stuff. All the rest, pack anything we might find useful. No, Carly that does not mean your Barbie movie!' Reece said sternly.

Carly rolled her eyes and the others walked up to their own rooms.

Vivian and Siobhan walked up to their room, packing their things up in silence. Out of the corner of her eye, Vivian saw a tear slip down Siobhan's face. It broke her heart.

'Hey hey, what's up Bonnie?' She asked, worried.

'I don't want anything to happen to you, I don't know what I'd do with myself if something did' she said, her head bent, embarrassed.

'Nothing's gonna happen to me. I'm not going anywhere' Vivian said, smiling softly, wrapping her arm over the blonde's shoulder.

'I love you Vivian. Even if I can be cold sometimes, I truly do' said the blonde. *THEY HAVEN'T SAID THIS IRL SO I HAD TO INCLUE IT BRO 😔*

'Siobhan, from the moment I set eyes on you I knew it would be you. I love you too' smiled Vivian reassuringly.

They smirked at each other, and talked whilst packing up their things, when they heard a shriek from Autumn's and Winter's room. They all went running to see Autumn holding something in her hand. A pregnancy test. She was shaking.

'Marjorie I'm pregnant' she sobbed, collapsing into the brunettes arms.

'What's wrong? Don't you want it?' Marjorie asked, concerned for her best friend.

'I do... but I can't... not in a time like this.' She bawled. The group were uneasy, they'd never seen Autumn show any kind of emotion before.

'My love, you mustn't worry, we are all gonna be here every step of the way, ok?'

'Okay. Thank you, everyone' she sniffled, wiping her eyes.

Winter wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulders, he was very pleased with the pregnancy, he'd always wanted to be a father.

Reece also did the same, consoling her.

Reece and Marjorie walked into their rooms smiling, pleased for Autumn.

'Would you like one?' Reece asked, looking down at his fiancé.

'One of what, darling?'

'A child'.

The silence was deafening.

'I think I would. But once we're somewhere more safe.' Marjorie said slowly, thinking.

Reece smiled. He wanted to be a dad so bad and was so happy by Marjorie's reaction.

The radio came on when they were all starting to head out the door. It stopped them in their tracks.

'ATTENTION TO ANYONE SOUTH OF WESTWOOD GREEN PARK, MAKE WAY TO TERAN PARK WHERE THERE WILL BE 24/7 TROUPS WHO WILL TAKE YOU TO A SAFE PLACE. I REPEAT, ATTENTION TO ANYONE SOUTH OF WESTWOOD GREEN PARK, MAKE WAY TO TERAN PARK WHERE THERE WILL BE 24/7 TROUPS WHO WILL TAKE YOU TO A SAFE PLACE.' The voice said.

They all thought the same thing. They all knew where it was. Mia wrapped her arm around Charlotte, and they looked at each other.

'What if it's a trap?' Asked Carly, shaking.

'Then that's a risk we shall take' murmured Agatha.

Chef took out a knife and grinned. Reece took out his AR and held it up, in front of the others. Marjorie grabbed his arm, and Autumn walked forward, holding a pistol.

It was going to be a long journey. And most certainly, not an easy one.

How many will survive? Only time will tell...