Winter

The group were nearly there. They were so close to the finish line that they hadn't expected to be reached.

Since the virus, there had been more nature growing. The simplicity of life, that was normally taken for granted by society, was much more apparent now.

Even the melodic tunes of the birds were more heard now. The warmth of the sun beating down on them was a relief.

Autumn looked at Winter and smiled. She was due to give birth within a few days. She was so happy that he was the father of her baby.

Aut's Flashback

6 years ago

I was just walking through the hallways when I saw him. I recall seeing him before, I've only been here a week. His name is Winter. A season like me.

He smiles at me. How on earth is someone so cheerful at 9:30 in the morning. I roll my eyes.

'You don't always have to be so moody, you know?' He said. His voice was heavily accented.

'Hm. And you don't have to be so happy, but here we are?' I retort. I hate how cold I am with people now. That's my father's fault.

'I think you'd be more happy with me next to you in the morning' he smirked, winked and walked away.

I could feel my cheeks going crimson.

I coughed and walked into my office and sat down slowly.

'Hm, I heard that's Marjorie said smirking.

'Honestly Marjorie. I believe I loose brain cells trying to talk to you. There is nothing between us and there never will be'

Flashback over.

Then they saw them. They all knew at once that  this hoard was different. Something in there eyes.

'No we can't take them' Reece said, standing defensively at the front of the group.

They started running towards the group. They were fast now. Picking up the pace as they ran. Winter stood up. They were fighting the hoard of when...

Hi! Voting shesh rn!

Option 1: Winter dies lol

Option 2: Winter lives...

Vote within two hours.