Charlotte

The scream.

The smile was immediately wiped from Amelia Robert's face.

Charlottes body was laying, lifeless on the floor, in a pool of crimson blood.

Mia immediately ran over to her, sobbing. She collapsed on the floor beside her, and held her lifeless body in her arms. She sobbed into it and screamed.

'Char. Char don't leave me please Charlotte I love you please hang on'

Charlotte opened her eyes slightly and smiled.

'I love you Amelia Mae Roberts and I always will' she said, her voice barely even a whisper. The she shut her eyes. Forever.

'No no no CHAR NO!' She screamed, bawling.

'THIS IS MY FUCKING FAULT'

The others stood in shock, not wanting to get in the way of Mia. The a figure pushed through the crowd and sat down next to Mia and wrapped her arms around her. Carly. She was crying as well, and held Charlotte's cold hand.

'Well well well' Agatha's voice chucked.

Mia stood up at once.

'This wasn't my fault, was it?' She asked, staring at Agatha.

'No! It was mine! I sent them on you. Such a shame'

'You bitch' said Mia and flung herself at her. She got Agatha on the floor and punched her in the face over and over again. Agatha's face was mullered and distorted. She was obviously dead but Mia was not giving up. She gave it one final punch and yelled 'this one is for Char you bitch'

Mia then collapsed into a ball on the floor. Sobbing.