Snug Fit♡

Oct 9th: Cock Warming

Ayato x Male!Reader

Warning(s): Cock warming, Tears of need, volume warning, Almost caught, Rough sex, Mean-ish/Teasing Ayato, Nipple play, Neck biting, Marking, Licking, Hand job, Lots of teasing, Overstimulation, Detailed writing, etc... (let me know if I missed any)

900+ Words

"Just a bit longer" Ayato spoke to you

"Just a bit longer" Ayato spoke to you. But that's what he had said half an hour ago as well. That's what he had been saying the past two. You didn't know what to believe at this point and frankly, you didn't know if you could believe anything anymore with how foggy your mind was. Squirming in his lap in hopes that he'd give in to your very obvious hint, or that you'd reach a better angle for yourself.

"Ayato~" It came out as a sobbing whine, hips grinding down before you could feel his hand come down to squeeze your bare thigh.

"I said to be patient right?" His tone was a little stricter, causing you to whine again. "Do I need to remind you what happens when you don't listen?" Bitting the bottom of your lip you really did contemplate it. If you ignored his words you'd definitely get what you wanted maybe even more than you wanted.

Seeing the look of contemplation on your face Ayato sighed, knowing you really were reaching your end. Letting out a chuckle his pen made a slight clinking noise when falling onto the desk. His hands now occupied with lifting your legs between the bending point. "Alright, alright, I'll give in, because you've been so good I'll give you a break just this once."

Practically shaking in excitement, literally, you could feel him press his hips up into your sweet spot, shoving his dick even deeper. However, when you had expected him to move, he didn't. Looking back at him you gave him a confused face. Confused on what you were waiting for, but the look he gave you back said it all.

Once again he had lied to you, a signature smirk covering his features as he laughed. Using the lie and excuse to bury himself deeper. Not for your pleasure but for his. Licking the shell of your ear he whispered softly as you shivered. "Bad (Y/N). Thinking I'd give in so easily. Wouldn't that be so nice? To feel my cock thrusting and pressing inside you? It would be a treat for me as well getting to hear your sweet moans. But you know, I also find sweet pleasure in making you wait~"

Knees now locked to your chest you were immobile. No longer able to grind down into him as your hips tried to pathetically thrust down. Reaching his hand up he slit them past your haori and to your chest. You yelped as his warm padded fingers brushed over your nipples, squeezing them as it made your hard on twitch.

Ayato played with your chest a lot and in turn it became more sensitive every time. Now was just the worst, your cock leaking just from a simple stimulation. Teasingly Ayato gave your ass a quick thrust up, a wave of pleasure shooting through your body strongly before mellowing. It definitely caught you off guard as it forced you to yearn for more.

"So cute" Kissing the side of your face you huffed breathily.

"Not fair Ayato...please." Looking into your watery eyes he licked his lips before enveloping yours. A knock sounded on Ayatos door, Thoma, here to inform him of something important. As for what it was, your mind was too clouded to pay attention. Ayato continued to kiss you as he listened to Thoma from behind the screen door, hand now reaching down to stroke at your precum-soaked dick.

Mewling Ayato quickly shushed you, hand stroking faster as your legs twitched and squeezed around the hold his arms had on you. He pressed his free palm to your mouth, giving Thoma an answer and speaking to him like he wasn't doing anything scandalous behind the door. One slide of the door and Thoma would have known exactly what the two of you were doing.

Finally leaving you gasped for air, panting and whining loudly as his hand continued. His hold on your legs had loosened a bit over the few minutes allowing you to thrust up into his hand a down on his cock with a little more ease than before.

Noticing Ayato stood, shoving your front onto the desk before pulling the rest of your Haori off your body. Within seconds his mouth was attached to your neck, cock slamming into your ass as your nails scratched at the desk. Forehead sweaty and legs shaky you were great full to Ayato using his strength to hold you up. However, you knew how close to the edge you were.

The warmth in your body made your mind fuzzy as your breathing sped up erratically, your legs burning with the sensation of your impending orgasm, the orgasm that showed from you moments after. Your body shook silently as Ayatos pace continued, thrusting harder even after you came and flipping you over.

"If you think we're done, you're mistaken, my love. Get ready~"