chapter 33- Arunima's comfort

Listen this music while reading this chapter or you can hear any sad songs

❤️ Vaanamakalunnuvo
Song by Sithara

Sathya's POV:

I stumbled into Arunima's house, shattered. My world had crashed down around me, leaving only rubble and tears. The weight of Sidharth's words crushed me.

"Arunima, I met Sidharth," I sobbed, collapsing onto the couch.

Arunima's eyes welled up with tears as she hugged me tight. "Sathya, what happened?"

I wailed, my heart breaking into a million pieces. "He said I'm like a sister to him... He doesn't feel the same way."

Arunima's voice trembled. "He didn't see the beauty in you, Sathya. He didn't see the love you had to offer."

I buried my face in her shoulder, tears streaming down. "Sidh is my first and last crush, Arunima. I thought crushing was safe... No tensions, just pure love. But crushing makes us more emotionally damaged."

Arunima held me closer, her tears falling onto my shoulder. "Oh, Sathya, you deserve so much more. Someone who loves you unconditionally, without judgment."

I lifted my head, eyes red and puffy. "But why didn't he see me, Arunima? Why didn't he love me back?"

Arunima's grip tightened. "Sometimes, people don't see what's right in front of them. But that doesn't diminish your worth, Sathya. You are loved, you are valued."

I sniffled, wiping away tears. "I thought I was enough for him... I thought my love was enough."

Arunima's voice cracked. "You are enough, Sathya. Your love is enough. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise."

As we hugged, I felt a piece of my heart shatter. The magic of first love, the innocence of crushing, was lost forever.

Arunima's POV:

Watching Sathya break was unbearable. I held her close, fighting back tears.

"Sathya, you're not alone," I whispered. "I'm here for you, always."

Sathya's sobs echoed through my soul. I felt her pain, her heartbreak.

My own heart ached, remembering my secret crush on Arun. But now, my focus was on healing my best friend.

As we sat there, tears streaming down our faces, I knew:

Sathya would rise from these ashes.

Stronger.

Wiser.

And more resilient than ever.

But for now, we'd mourn the loss of her first love together.

Sathya's Thoughts:

Why did I give him my heart?

Why did I trust him?

Why did I love him?

The questions swirled in my mind like a vortex.

Arunima's Voice:

"Sathya, stop. You did nothing wrong. You loved with all your heart. That's courage."

I looked up at Arunima, her eyes shining with tears.

"But it hurts so much," I whispered.

Arunima's hug tightened. "I know, baby. I know."

In that moment, I realized:

Heartbreak is a journey.

A journey of tears.

Of pain.

Of healing.

And of finding oneself.

I would walk this journey with Arunima by my side.

Together, we'd face the darkness.

And find the light.

---