Boatem Quotes

Pearl: While I'm gone, you're in charge Grian.
Grian: Yes!
Pearl, whispering to Mumbo: You're secretly in charge, but I don't want him to feel bad.
Mumbo: Obviously.

Grian: How stupid do you think I am?!
Mumbo: You really want an honest answer to that?

*The gang is learning CPR on a test dummy*
Scar: So, assessing the situation. Are they breathing?
Pearl: No, Scar. They are not breathing. And they have no arms or legs.
Scar: No, that's not part of it—
Pearl: Where are they? You know what? If we come across somebody with no arms or legs do we bother resuscitating them? I mean, what kind of quality of life do we have there?
Mumbo: I would want to live with no legs.
Pearl: How about no arms? No arms or legs is basically how you exist right now, Mumbo. You don't do anything.
Scar: All right, well, lets get back to it. 'Cause you're losing him.
Pearl: *pumps frantically*
Scar: Okay, too fast. Everyone, we need to pump at a pace of a 100 beats per minute.
Pearl: Okay, that's uh, hard to keep track. How many is that per hour?
Impulse: How's that gonna help you?
Pearl: I will divide and then count to it.
Impulse: Right.
Scar: Okay. Well, a good trick is to pump to the tune of 'Staying Alive' by the Bee Gees. Do you know that song?
Pearl: Yes, yes I do. I love that song. *clears throat, begins to sing* First I was afraid, I was petrified.

Impulse: What did you guys get in your yearbook?
Scar: 'Prettiest Smile'
Mumbo: 'Nicest Personality'
Grian: 'Most likely to start a bar fight'
Pearl: 'Least likely to start a bar fight, but most likely to win one'

Scar: You just said 'hole' too many times.
Impulse: And that's coming from Scar.
Impulse: *Points at Scar* That's concerning.
Grian: YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING IMPULSE! *storms out*

Pearl: Ladies, gentlemen and Grian, I want to show you the greatest thing your eyes have ever beheld!
Scar: A llama?
Pearl: No.
Scar: A baby llama?
Pearl: No!
Scar: A baby llama with a little hat on?
Pearl: NO!

Pearl: New challenge! Don't say stupid shit for 24 hours!

Mumbo: I told Scar to grab snacks for everyone.
Pearl, looking through the options: Why did you grab fruit snacks? Are you five? Who even likes Fruit Snacks?
*Mumbo, Scar, and Grian raise their hands*

Scar: You know what I learned from my friendship with Grian?
Mumbo: There's no such thing as too mean?
Impulse: Never let your friends know for sure if you like them?
Pearl: Always hold a grudge?

*Grian is cleaning the house and they find an empty bottle of orange juice*
Grian: Clear orange juice?
Grian: Oh, it's empty.
Scar, who has been watching the entire time: I live with an idiot. I live with an idiot. I live with an idiot.

Scar: I'm a wizard. I mixed some herbs and crystals together and now my cat knows the f-word.

Grian: Fruits that do not live up to their names; passionfruit, grapefruit, honeydew and dragonfruit.
Grian: Fruits that do live up to their names?
Grian: Orange.