A Mau5 Call

Bucky munched quietly on her cereal, starring suspiciously at the blue alien thing across the room. After Sonny had come back with his cereal, they had sent him back down to get Owsla's goop and shards. Now the four of then were all eating their breakfast on the floor of Bucky's room. The awkward silence was only filled with the crunch of frosted flakes and Owsla's noisy licking.

"Owsla. How the crap did you become a child overnight?" The blonde's tone came out in a harsh interrogating manner.

"Bucky!" Natasha exclaimed. She didn't understand why her girlfriend was being so hostile. What was it about Owsla that made her go into super winter solider mode? "You can't expect her to know all that! She was an infant just yesterday!"

Owsla just giggled happily, completely oblivious to Bucky's menacing glares across the room. "It's okay Nattie! I know lots of stuffs! It's part of the unshinkaficayton process!

Natasha smiled at the little blue being as she tried to say the huge word. "Unshrinkafication?"

"Yeah! That thing!" Owsla nodded happily as she swallowed her latest mouthful of pod goop.

"What's the unshrinkafication process?"

"Its the redevelopment of a subject by the use of rejuvenative fluids to expedient their growth back to the original state of creation."

The rest of the room was silenced as they tried to understand what had just happened. Natasha was the first to ignore that Owsla knew that at all and begin deciphering the definition.

"...in other words, that goop will make you grow back into who you were originally?"

"I guess"

"What do you mean, 'you guess'?" as the blonde spoke up, Natasha could hear the glare in her words.

"I'm not sure what it means I just know the definition." the little alien shrugged.

"Alien science is so cool!" Sonny gushed.

"No its not! We have no idea what's going on!"

"I wonder if that's why she has boobs at the developmental stage of a child. If she was created as an adult and then shrunk it would make sense..." Nat quickly became lost in her own thoughts as she pondered to herself.

"You mean these things?" grabbing her chest, Owsla began playing with the mounds curiously, squeezing and pushing on them. "They're so weird..."

Sonny quickly looked away awkwardly, Bucky watched in astonishment, and Natasha blushed at the alien's provocative actions. Even if the alien had no idea what she was doing.

"Uh, Owsla? Don't-"

"Oh look Nattie! You have them too!" Owsla laughed and began to poke curiously at Natasha's chest.

"OH! Kaaay..." Nat quickly removed the little blue being from her, already feeling the glares from her girlfriend across the room. "Okay lesson number one: Those are called boobs. It's not okay for you to touch your own, or others in public."

Owsla just smiled and nodded, completely oblivious to the crude behavior she had engaged in. "Ok!"

Natasha fought the blush from her cheeks. 'At least she didn't grab Bucky's chest'. It's not that she would have been jealous (ok maybe just a tad) but that the semi-red head was pretty sure the poor blue being would end up with a black eye.

"So Owsla," Natasha continued. "Just how long will this 'unshrinkafication' process last?"

"A total of four days. From infant to child to teen and finally adult on the forth day... As long as i keep eating this goop."