It's Standard Emergency Medical Procedure

The drive to UTA had been shorter than usual, purely due to Natasha's maniac driving. The situation was an emergency so Bucky had resisted complaint but the entire time they were zipping down the highway; she had been clinging on for dear life. Owsla had seemed to enjoy it however. She had been laughing in the backseat, giggling in joy every time they bumped into something and went flying. Jamie wasn't sure how they had made it to the college without being arrested or even alive for that matter. The important thing though was that they had and were currently at UTA's science labs.

"Theodore!" Natasha pounded at the lab door. Through it's window, they could see him standing over an array of test tubes and chemicals. "Theodore, open up!"

Finally he turned around. The sight if him was a relief for their cause... and a cause of worry all of it's own. His lab coat was wrinkled, his was face smudged in... smoke(?); hair singed, eyes wild and tired, with various papers and notebooks everywhere. You didn't need the classification system to identify him as a hot mess.

He did open the door though.

"Nat!" he exclaimed in a baby voice. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming to visit?"

Natasha was too focused on trying to breathe to reply. Her brother was squeezing her insides out, locked in one of his infamous hugs. Finally, when he let go, Natasha was able to annoyedly reply.

"I did... five million times. And you would know that if you ever bothered to check your phone." she said, arms folded in irritation.

"Oh... hi Bucky!" Theodore failed to let his sister's words phase him as he hugged her girlfriend. He hugged her tightly until Natasha got annoyed (which didn't take very long) and separated the two. Only for him to move on to Owsla. "I don't know you, but here's a hug for you too..."

The alien looked a little shocked but hugged him back happily nonetheless. Now that the hug fest was finally over however, it was down to the first order of business... cleaning up the hot mess before them so he would at least blend in as a functional homosapien with the rest of them.

"Theodore," Nat sighed, holding her brother by the shoulders to look at him seriously.

"Yeesss?" he replied in true dork fashion, a ridiculous grin on his singed face.

"How long has it been since you've brushed your teeth or hair, taken a shower, eaten a good meal or done the laundry?"

"Umm," Theodore took a long time to think about it. "I don't know, what day is it?"

"Theodore!" Natasha scolded. Said person visibly cringed. However, the semi-red head had already expected this. Although technically she was his little sister, she had always been the big sister in the relationship; she was always getting her brother out if trouble and helping him. Knowing him so well, she had come fully prepared. Taking a bar of soap from her backpack, she handed it to him. "Use the safety shower."

"But-"

"Go! And give me your lab coat!"

Resigned to Natasha's directions, Theodore handed over his lab coat, grabbed the soap bar, and went to go find the safety showers.

"Don't drop it!" Bucky called after him, laughing. Referring of course to the bar of soap in his hand.

Theodore turned to give the blonde a 'really!' look before leaving. Natasha meanwhile struggled to contain a childish giggle and maintain her serious demeanor.

"Bucky, here's ten bucks , please go find him something decent to eat, please?" Natasha begged her girlfriend, handing her the bill in her wallet.

Bucky glanced at Owsla. She didn't want to leave her girlfriend alone with the suspicious blue thing. Yet, looking at Nat's pleading face, she couldn't say no. "Alright," the blonde conceded. "...be careful." she muttered quietly before leaving.