Season 3, Chapter 10: The Journey Begins

The five stood in a tight circle, the air heavy with the weight of their impending journey. The ancient knowledge from the book of the Saap Bhumi cult had revealed the locations of the remaining two pieces of the Naga Passam—one hidden deep within the Sahara Desert, the other buried in the dense wilderness of the Amazon Rainforest. Time was running out.

Lakhan was the first to speak. "I'll head to the Sahara with Rakesh. We've got the map, and with his knowledge, we'll be able to navigate the desert."

Divyans nodded. "And the rest of us—me, Roshni, and Vikram—will head to the Amazon. We'll have to find our way through the rainforest and face whatever trials lie ahead."

There was a pause, a moment where everyone silently processed the gravity of what was about to happen. They were splitting up, and each group was venturing into dangerous, uncharted territory.

Vikram handed Lakhan a folder. "Here's everything you need for the trip—passports, visas, tickets. It's all arranged."

Lakhan looked at the documents, then back at his friends. "This is it. We split up, cover more ground, and get those pieces before time runs out."

Roshni, always calm in a crisis, took a deep breath. "We have 87 days left. After that, it's the planetary alignment, and Sapasurr will be unstoppable. We need to be fast, but more than that, we need to be smart."

They all nodded in agreement, understanding that this wasn't just about speed—it was about surviving the journey and outsmarting the serpent cult along the way. The risks were enormous, but so were the stakes.

Before they parted ways, they shared a final moment together. There was no need for words. They had grown closer through this ordeal, bonded by a shared purpose and the knowledge that they were fighting not just for themselves, but for the world.

In silence, they pulled each other into a final group hug, a mixture of determination and fear gripping their hearts.

"We'll meet again," Divyans whispered, "once we have the pieces."

Lakhan patted Divyans on the back, trying to keep his voice steady. "Just make sure you all come back in one piece. We'll need every bit of strength to face what's coming."

Rakesh, who had remained mostly quiet, finally spoke. "It's going to be dangerous, but we've come too far to turn back now. We're doing this."

With that, the group split. Lakhan and Rakesh headed for the airport to catch their flight to North Africa, while Divyans, Roshni, and Vikram prepared to head to South America.

---

The Journey to the Sahara

Lakhan and Rakesh's flight to North Africa was uneventful, but the weight of the mission hung over them like a shadow. They sat in silence for most of the flight, each lost in their thoughts.

Rakesh, holding the ancient map of the Sahara, finally spoke as they approached their destination. "You know, the Sahara isn't just sand. There are ancient ruins out there, places where civilizations once thrived. The piece of the Naga Passam we're after... it could be hidden in one of those ruins. We'll need to be careful. The desert has its own dangers, and who knows what else is guarding the piece."

Lakhan looked out of the window at the vast expanse of desert below. "We'll find it. We have to."

When they landed, the heat hit them instantly—a dry, unforgiving heat that made the air shimmer. Armed with backpacks filled with supplies, they began their trek into the desert, knowing that every step was a step closer to finding the next piece of the Naga Passam—and to danger.

---

The Journey to the Amazon

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Divyans, Roshni, and Vikram were on a plane heading for Brazil. The mood was somber, but there was also an underlying excitement, the adrenaline of being so close to their goal.

Divyans stared out of the window as the dense Amazon rainforest came into view, stretching endlessly in every direction like a sea of green. The forest was wild and untamed, and the thought of what lay ahead filled him with both awe and dread.

"Do you think we'll find it easily?" Roshni asked, breaking the silence.

Divyans shook his head. "I doubt it. The Amazon isn't just a forest—it's a maze. And the trials we'll face... they could be anything. But we have to keep going."

Vikram, sitting beside them, chimed in. "We've faced dangers before, and we'll face them again. This is just another step in the journey."

When they landed, the humid air hit them like a wave, and the sounds of the jungle—birds, insects, the distant call of animals—created a surreal atmosphere. They felt small in the face of the enormous rainforest, but they knew what they had to do.

---

The Weight of the Mission

As both groups ventured into their respective environments, the enormity of their task began to sink in.

In the Sahara, Lakhan and Rakesh trudged through endless dunes, using the ancient map as their guide. The desert seemed to stretch on forever, the relentless sun beating down on them, making every step feel like a struggle. They moved cautiously, knowing that the desert was not just a physical challenge, but that unseen forces were at play.

In the Amazon, Divyans, Roshni, and Vikram hacked their way through thick vegetation, the sounds of the jungle surrounding them. Every rustle of leaves, every strange sound, kept them on edge. They had no idea what kind of trials awaited them, but they knew one thing—failure was not an option.

---

87 Days Remaining

As night fell over both the Sahara and the Amazon, the two groups found themselves camping under vastly different skies. In the desert, the stars shone brightly, uninterrupted by city lights or clouds. In the rainforest, the canopy above blocked most of the sky, leaving only a few slivers of moonlight to pierce the darkness.

They were worlds apart, facing different challenges, but they were united by the same mission.

87 days remained until the planetary alignment, and they knew that every day counted. They had to find the pieces of the Naga Passam, no matter the cost, or risk the world falling into chaos.

The clock was ticking, and the real challenges were only just beginning.