Season 4, Chapter 8: The Assembly of the Six Yodhas

Rudra and Ansh appeared in a place far removed from the eyes of the world. As they materialized, Ansh felt a sudden shift in the atmosphere—an energy so potent, it seemed to pulse through his veins like lightning. The place was ancient, untouched by time, hidden from mortal sight, where the six Yodhas were gathered in a circle of divine power.

Massive trees loomed overhead, their leaves shimmering with otherworldly light, while the ground beneath them glowed softly as if infused with the essence of the universe. Symbols floated in the air—ancient, swirling runes that whispered the secrets of creation. This was no ordinary place; it was a sanctuary of the gods, a sacred realm beyond human reach.

Rudra, the embodiment of Hanuman, stood tall, his body radiating with strength and an aura of unbreakable loyalty. His chant—*"जय मारुति नंदनाय हनुमते रुद्रावताराय नमः"*—still echoed softly in the air from his arrival. He walked toward the six Yodhas, who sat in deep meditation, their presence filling the space with a powerful sense of divine purpose.

But as Rudra moved toward them, Ansh suddenly collapsed, the poison from Ananta still coursing through his body. The other Yodhas sensed his distress and rushed to his side.

**Shakti**, the fierce female Yodha representing Maa Durga, knelt beside Ansh. Her eyes, blazing with divine energy, softened as she looked at him. "This boy," she said, her voice filled with both power and compassion, "holds a key to everything. But the poison of Ananta is strong."

Shakti extended her hand, hovering it just above Ansh's chest. A soft light, golden and warm, spread from her palm, surrounding Ansh like a protective cocoon. Slowly, his breathing became steadier, though he remained unconscious.

**Parth**, the embodiment of Arjuna, the greatest archer and warrior of Mahabharata, stood a little distance away, his bow, Gandiva, resting against a tree beside him. He was the picture of focused vigilance. He knew that while Shakti's healing powers might stabilize Ansh for now, time was not on their side.

**Parth**: "The poison will subside for now," he said, his eyes scanning the surroundings. "But Ananta is not one to be underestimated. We need to act quickly before the poison regains its hold."

**Mahesh**, the representation of Lord Shiva, stood silent, his deep eyes looking into the distance as if they could see beyond the confines of time itself. His chant, *"ॐ नमः शिवाय"*, seemed to hum in the air around him, a steady reminder of the endless cycle of creation and destruction that he governed. Finally, he spoke in a low voice, his words measured.

**Mahesh**: "The boy's destiny is entwined with ours. His battle with Ananta is far from over. But there is something else, something we have not yet faced. The seventh Yodha has not revealed themselves."

At the mention of the seventh Yodha, an uneasy silence fell over the group. It was an unanswered question that loomed over their every move. Who was the seventh Yodha, the one prophesied to complete their circle of power?

**Shakti**, ever fierce and unyielding, broke the silence. "We cannot wait for the seventh Yodha to simply appear. The world does not have that luxury. Ananta is moving fast. The serpent cult is growing stronger by the day, and the final pieces of the Naga Passam are out there, waiting to be claimed."

**Lakshman**, the loyal brother of Lord Ram, stood next to Rudra, his hand on the hilt of his sword. His chant, *"जय लक्ष्मण अनुजाय रामसेवकाय नमः"*, hummed softly in the background, filling the space with a sense of brotherhood and unwavering duty.