Season 4, Chapter 5: The Seven Yodhas Revealed

The massacre at the Valley of Kings left Lakhan and Rakesh shaken to their cores. The bloodshed, the terror, and the power of the Serpent Cult  made them question their own strength. They realized that without deeper knowledge or guidance, they couldn't hope to stop the powerful forces that were already ahead of them. After long contemplation, they decided to seek wisdom through meditation. They found a secluded spot in their hotel and prepared themselves for what would be a mystical experience.

As both sat cross-legged, their minds began to clear, and slowly, a vision started to unfold before them. They were no longer in the room; they found themselves in a vast spiritual plane, surrounded by a powerful aura. The air was thick with the energy of the universe, and there, in front of them, stood seven radiant figures.

These figures were the Seven Yodhas, beings of immense strength, born from the very essence of the divine trinity—Shiva, Vishnu, and  Brahma . As Lakhan and Rakesh gazed at them, they could feel their overwhelming power, the energy of gods themselves embodied in these warriors.

The Seven Yodhas were ancient protectors, summoned only when the balance of the universe was threatened. They stood silently, their faces serene but emanating an aura of battle readiness.

The Seven Yodhas:

1. Rudra, symbolizing Hanuman, the god of strength, loyalty, and devotion. He was the first to appear. His chant was:

"जय मारुति नंदनाय हनुमते रुद्रावताराय नमः"

("Hail to Hanuman, son of the wind, incarnation of Rudra!")

2. Viraaj , representing Lord Ram, the embodiment of righteousness and dharma. His chant was:

"जय श्रीराम धनुषधारिणे नमः"

("Hail Lord Ram, the bearer of the divine bow!")

3. Parth, symbolizing Arjuna, the greatest archer, and warrior of Mahabharata, blessed by Lord Krishna. His chant was:

"जय पार्थ धनंजयाय गाण्डीवधारिणे नमः"

("Hail Arjuna, wielder of the Gandiva bow!")

4. Shakti, a fierce female Yodha, symbolizing Maa Durga, the goddess of power and destruction of evil. Her chant was:

"जय माँ दुर्गा चामुंडायै नमः"

("Hail to Maa Durga, destroyer of evil!")

5. Mahesh, representing Shiva, the ultimate destroyer of ignorance and evil, symbolizing the essence of transformation. His chant was:

"ॐ नमः शिवाय"

("Salutations to Lord Shiva!")

6. Lakshman, embodying the characteristics of Lord Lakshman, symbol of brotherhood, loyalty, and unshakable duty. His chant was:

"जय लक्ष्मण अनुजाय रामसेवकाय नमः"

("Hail Lakshman, the eternal servant of Lord Ram!")

7. The Seventh Yodha, shrouded in mystery, symbolized the power of all the gods combined . His chant was unknown even to the other Yodhas, and his true nature had yet to be revealed. His presence was overwhelming, his energy incomparable, and his origins traced back to the very fabric of the universe. It was believed that his power was drawn from the infinite cosmos itself, but no one knew how to summon him completely. His chant was incomplete, awaiting the final revelation.

---

As Lakhan and Rakesh stood before them in awe, the Maharishi Devaya appeared. His ethereal form was a calming presence amidst the overwhelming power of the Yodhas. He smiled gently at the two friends and spoke.

"You have been shown the path, but the way forward will not be easy. These Yodhas are not mere warriors; they are the guardians of balance, created by Shiva, Vishnu , and Brahma themselves. They symbolize the divine powers that can defend this world against the Serpent Cult and Ananta's evil forces."

Rakesh, still overwhelmed, managed to ask, "Why are we shown this? What are we meant to do?"

The Maharishi's eyes sparkled with ancient wisdom. "You are the chosen ones, bearers of the Naaga Passam's power. The Serpent Cult seeks to reassemble it to bring chaos upon the world. Each of these Yodhas represents a divine force, and only with their help can you stop Ananta from unleashing the darkness."

Lakhan stepped forward, emboldened by this revelation. "But how can we call upon them? How will we know when the time is right?"

Maharishi Devaya nodded, his expression grave. "The Yodhas will come to you when you are ready, when the battle for the fate of the world begins. But their summoning requires the utmost purity of heart, courage, and a true understanding of your own purpose. The chants you've heard are the keys to calling upon their strength when the final battle arrives."

Before Lakhan could ask another question, the vision began to fade. The Seven Yodhas slowly disappeared into the swirling mists, their forms dissipating like the wind. The spiritual realm dissolved around them, and in an instant, Lakhan and Rakesh were back in the quiet room, their eyes wide open, still seated in meditation.

Lakhan's voice was low as he whispered, "The Seven Yodhas... they're real."

Rakesh, who was visibly shaken, nodded. "But who is the Seventh Yodha? The unknown one... He felt different, more powerful than the rest."

Lakhan clenched his fists, determination written on his face. "We may not know yet, but we'll find out. Our mission hasn't changed. We need to continue the search for the Naaga Passam, and now we know we have the Yodhas on our side."

But even as they resolved to continue their mission, a dark shadow loomed over Egypt. Ananta, from his hidden lair, had sensed the shift. He knew that Lakhan and Rakesh had discovered the truth about the Yodhas. His grip over Ansh tightened, and he whispered to himself, "They think they have power. But they have no idea what's coming."

The Serpent Cult was already closing in. The battle between the forces of light and darkness was beginning, and the first blows would be struck soon. The Seven Yodhas were the last hope for the world, but would Lakhan and his friends be able to summon their power in time?

---