S4 Ch 6 - The Symbols of the Yodhas

The dense, humid air of the Amazon rainforest pressed down on Divyans, Roshni, and Vikram as they ventured further into the unknown. Every step forward seemed to take them deeper into an ancient world forgotten by time. The trio had long lost contact with Lakhan and Rakesh, and the last message they'd received from them felt more like a distant echo: "The forest and the air is pulling us, the fate is near."

There had been no further communication, and the oppressive jungle felt more hostile with each passing day. As the clock ticked down—just 45 days remaining until the alignment of the planets—they felt the weight of their mission growing heavier.

The eerie silence of the jungle was broken by Roshni's hushed voice. "Divyans, come quick! I've found something!"

Divyans and Vikram rushed to where Roshni stood, staring down at a half-buried skull. Its hollow eye sockets seemed to gaze into the distance, a silent warning of the dangers that lay ahead.

"This place feels wrong," Vikram muttered, his confidence visibly shaken. "We're close to something, but I don't like it."

Divyans, feeling the tension, tried to center himself. He reached for the pendant around his neck, the one that had been guiding him throughout their journey. But the suffocating environment made it difficult to focus. His heart pounded, the weight of their quest bearing down on him. He squeezed the pendant tightly, hoping for clarity.

And then it happened.

The pendant around his neck began to glow, softly at first, then more brightly, casting an ethereal light in the darkness of the jungle. Simultaneously, both Roshni and Vikram noticed their bracelets—the ones given to them by the Saap Bhumi cult—were also glowing with an otherworldly energy. The seven intricate symbols etched into the metal pulsed as if they were alive.

"What is this?" Roshni whispered, staring at the glowing bracelet on her wrist. "Why are they glowing now?"

Divyans looked down at his own bracelet, his mind racing. He hadn't paid much attention to the symbols before, but now they seemed to speak to him, calling to something deep within his soul. There were seven symbols, each one glowing with significance.

"I think... I think these are connected to the Yodhas," Divyans said quietly, his voice filled with awe.

"The Yodhas?" Vikram asked, confused. "What do you mean?"

Divyans took a deep breath, the realization settling over him like a veil being lifted. "The Yodhas—seven divine warriors, chosen by the gods themselves to protect the world from chaos. These symbols on our bracelets... they represent the Yodhas."

As they examined the symbols more closely, the realization dawned on them. Each symbol carried the essence of an ancient protector, bound to the fate of their journey.

1. The First Symbol, a Thunderbolt, represented Rudra, the fierce incarnation of Hanuman. He was the embodiment of raw power and indomitable strength, capable of shattering the mightiest of enemies.

2. The Second Symbol, a Bow and Arrow, symbolized Arjuna, the peerless archer from the Mahabharata, whose unmatched focus and precision guided him through every battle.

3. The Third Symbol, a Lion, belonged to Maa Shakti, the divine mother. She was the embodiment of power, courage, and the ultimate protector of the righteous. Her energy was fierce yet nurturing, the perfect balance of destruction and creation.

4. The Fourth Symbol, a Lotus, stood for Lord Rama, the epitome of virtue and honor. His strength lay not just in his combat skills but in his unyielding sense of duty and righteousness.

5. The Fifth Symbol, a Trident, was the mark of Lord Shiva, the destroyer of worlds. His power to both destroy and transform the universe was unparalleled, making him one of the most feared yet revered deities.

6. The Sixth Symbol, a Serpent, represented Lakshmana, the eternal protector and symbol of unwavering devotion. His loyalty to his brother Rama made him one of the strongest protectors, willing to sacrifice everything for family.

7. The Seventh Symbol, however, was different. It was a Cosmic Spiral, a symbol of the universe itself, representing the Seventh Yodha, a mysterious figure. Unlike the other Yodhas, whose identities were known, this seventh warrior remained a mystery. Legends spoke of a Yodha whose powers transcended time and space, a being tied to the very fabric of existence itself.

"The seventh Yodha," Divyans whispered, tracing the spiral on his bracelet. "Who are they?"

Roshni shook her head. "We have no idea. But these symbols—they're guiding us. They must be connected to the Naga Passam."

As the glowing symbols pulsed with energy, Divyans felt a surge of responsibility. These weren't just ordinary relics. They were tied to an ancient power, one that had been waiting for the right moment to awaken.

"We're not just looking for the Naga Passam," Divyans said, his voice filled with determination. "We're part of something much bigger. The Yodhas... they're watching over us. Guiding us."

Vikram frowned, skepticism still lingering in his mind. "And yet, we're no closer to finding the Naga Passam."

Roshni unfolded the map they had been following. "We're right on the spot it marked, but there's nothing here. No clue, no sign."

Divyans clenched his fist, feeling the weight of time pressing down on them. "We have to figure this out. We're running out of time."

The glowing symbols on their bracelets continued to pulse, as if urging them forward. But the jungle around them seemed to close in, the ancient trees and tangled vines hiding the secrets of the Naga Passam.

The fate of the world hung in the balance, and with only 45 days left, the path ahead was darker than ever.