Chapter 10: Truth or Dare

By evening, Morticia made her mother dress her for the bonfire. That would be the first time, and Ava was thrilled to help her.

She selected the dress for her and made a slight makeover, making her look so beautiful. Her black hair falls over her shoulder.

Her gown was simply accentuating the figure.

"Wow, you look so... Different" Ava chuckled in disbelief. "You're going with a guy.. what's his name?"

"Jamie," Morticia blushed.

"Awwn. Are you having a boyfriend soon?"

"Mom, that's not it. Don't tease me," Morticia said, her mind wondering what it would feel like having Jamie as her boyfriend.

"But don't forget to protect yourself, okay?" Ava added.

Vincent wasn't around. Sienna was slightly sick, and he needed to take care of her. She was glad Vincent wasn't around. He would have hated the idea of going out with a guy. He had always been like that...

But she was not a kid anymore and she could go out with whoever she wanted.

Morticia couldn't remember the last time she had seen Sienna. A year or maybe even more. She wasn't close to Sienna. They hardly talked.

Getting outside, Morticia spot Jamie waiting for her. His face contorted into a stun one, spoting her.

"Y... You look so beautiful.. I mean so fucking amazing" he complmented, her cheek flushed.

"Thanks"

Unlike Klaus who didn't appreciate her, Jamie was different. He opened the door for her and she stepped into the car.

They got to the garden filled many students. It wasn't like crazy party, like Dimitri's birthday party. This was slightly different.

There were cool spots when students laugh and chat.. also where the rogue ones have their own time...

She spotted Klaus. Of course he'd be there. He loves parties and fucking around with girls, just like how he was doing right now. He was sitting with his friends around a fire.

A familiar girl at his side was straddling him... Wait! Dimitri?!! Morticia's face turned paled.

She turned, wanting to pull Jamie away but it was too late...

"Morticia?!!" Nica's familiar voice rang out.

Klaus gaze met with hers. It shifted from her to Jamie. His expression unreadable. Dimitri on the other hand only smiled a little.

"Come join us!" Nica exclaimed.

"Uhm.. no I'm fine" Morticia retorted.

"Don't be such a miss prissy babe. Come join us!" Dimitri exclaimed.

Klaus gave her a look and she shrugged. "What? I'm trying to be nice to her as you said" she mumbled as she drink.

"Let's go" Jamie took her hand and led her there. Klaus's eyes snapped to their hand and then he looked away.

They took their sit, Morticia feeling so uncomfortable.

"It's nice seeing you again, sweetie. How have my brother, Jamie being to you?" Nica asked.

"Brother?" Morticia's snapped to Jamie. "She's your sister?"

"Yeah" Jamie chuckled.

"But I was adopted into the family. He is a real blood. That's why we don't look alike" Nica explained further. "I introduced him to you, cus you both look so cute together"