Chapter 15: Dangerous irresistible

She kissed him!

---

Klaus froze, wide-eyed, his mind racing to process what in the world had just happened. Her lips were pressed against his. She had actually kissed him?!

Her eyes were closed, her hand slowly wrapping around his neck to hold him close.

Why? Why couldn't he move?

He badly wanted to pull away from her. Heaven knew he tried to... She was drunk, a mess, not in her right mind. And again, she was his best friend's little sister. Bunnie.

It hit him.

The sight of her biting her lip, the wet, glittering lips now pressed against his own. Damn it! It was dangerously irresistible.

Again, heaven knew he tried his best, but... he couldn't.

She began to pull her lips away from his, but he reconnected, his lips moving, tasting those soft, firm lips. The taste of alcohol lingered on them.

Klaus was hard and rough, like the devil inside him wanted him to be. Who could blame him? She was intoxicatingly sweet.

He was slow, gentle, savoring the sweet feel of her lips against his. She was inexperienced, and he was leading.

His tongue rolled over her lower lip, pulling it gently with his teeth before sucking on it again.

"Uhm," she moaned, the sound driving him to the edge. He wanted to do sinful things to her. He wanted to hear her moan his name, begging for his touch. Hell, he wanted to kiss her all night.

He cupped the side of her face, tilting it slightly to gain more access. She was slowly catching on, following his lead like a good girl. Soon, their pace mingled, lips burning against each other, breaths mingling.

Her fingers buried in his hair, pulling him closer, deepening the forbidden kiss...

She's drunk, you idiot!

Klaus's eyes flew open as the realization struck him. He finally snapped out of it, pulling away from her, chest heaving.

His phone rang, and he quickly grabbed it. Vincent was calling.

He looked back at Morticia. Her face was now calm, eyes still closed, her breathing steady. She had fallen asleep. Clearing his throat, he rose to his feet, completely disconnecting himself from her before answering the call.

"Hey, how's my sis?" Vincent's question rang from the other end.

"S-She's fine... she just fell asleep," Klaus replied, struggling to steady his voice.

"You sure? You sound a bit off," Vincent said.

"Well, actually... I found her drinking."

"Drinking?" Vincent almost shouted.

"You forgot what today is, didn't you, dumbass?" Klaus asked.

"Today?... Oh shit... My father's death anniversary... she's going to kill me."

"No, I'm going to kill you," Klaus corrected.

"I'm so sorry. Things have been hectic, you know that."

"Yeah. How's Ava?" Klaus asked.

"She's doing well... aren't you going to ask about your mother?"

"Take care, Vin," Klaus said, ending the call.
___

Vincent sighed as the call disconnected. "That sinful bastard hasn't changed," he muttered, adjusting his black suit. He was helping his mother since her assistant was away on business.