Chapter 9: She's off limit

He watched her face contorted into shock and confusion. He didn't know why he said that, and also didn't know if he actually meant those words.

Dirty things? With a girl he took as a sister.

The same crazy thought that had dived into him when he saw at Nica's place, descending down the stairs. He blamed that on Nica and ignored the stupid thought that had surged through him.

Now she was in her usual clumsy dress, yet the way she said his nickname, brushing her tongue over her lips, bought the weird thought into him again...

He won't deny the fact that he noticed the changes on Morticia, the day he arrived from the business trip with his father.

He had roughly noticed the weight she had gained from the right place of a woman feature...

Mehn! Klaus that's Vincent's fucking sister. Bunnie, the nerd. You should protect! Not drag her down into your own sinful world.

She is off-limit!

He snapped out of his thought and released her.

"Sorry" he grumbled while her eyes flashed with concern as she remain quiet.

Morticia sighed as he left the kitchen

"Is he alright?" She muttered, her cheek reddened.

What was that earlier? The way he pinned her to the kitchen counter lingered in her head, making her heart flutter.

But... What does he mean by dirty things? Why was Klaus acting weird?

"I'm heading out" Klaus announced to Vincent who was watching football at the living room.

"All of a sudden?" He asked.

"Yeah. Be right back, bro" he said and left, driving straight to the club. Maybe he should quit drinking the new drink, Nica introduced to him.

That must the thing messing with his head lately.

"One Tequila" Klaus said to the bartender and was slided a drink immediately. He gulp down the contain, burning his throat but he was used to it.

Getting the feeling he wanted, his gaze scanned the room, then settled on a red haired girl staring back at him.

She was pretty, her alluring cleavage exposed and Klaus could imagine how big are breast are. She knowingly arched her back for him to see the swell of her backside. His eyes locked with his and she winked seductively.

Klaus slammed the door shut behind him as he stepped into the empty room with the red haired lady. Lips molded as his hands roamed around her body.

He pulled away and watched her gasped for air. Her lips swollen, red and wet before him. As if she knew what he wanted, she slid down before him and started to unbuckle his trouser.

Excitement flashed in her feature as her hand wrapped around his member. He was huge, long, erected, tackling with veins. A drop of precum at the tip.

She started off by licking it off and wrapped her mouth around it, earning a groan from him.

His hand slipped through her red hair, holding it firm as she bobbed her head against his member.

Fuck, she was good with her tongue rolling off his tip. He loved that.... What if...

Klaus shut his eyes, pushing the thought that almost made its way in... He focused on the red haired pleasuring him.

Her mouth didn't taking him all. Hell, not even half of him, her hand did the rest contracting the her mouth movement. She gagged, he could see the way, she tried to take him in fully.