Chapter 2

Guys I chose this song for every broken heart. And this song made me feel a lot better. Don't worry everything will be okay in the end. ❤️❤️❤️ Just be positive.

Quote of the chapter
"I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, pretend like everything's all right, act like its all perfect, event though inside it really hurts"

Andrea's P.O.V

One week had passed and I decided to talk to Zac. I wasn't supposed to be there. I was waiting for him at the bus stop , it was supposed to come at 10 A.M. but the bus was late 15 min so I was a bit impatient.When the bus came, I was relieved. I saw a blonde guy with blue eyes, getting out of the bus. He looked a lot like Zac but the difference
was that the piercing was off and he cut his hair bald, he was smoking too.

Next to him was a blonde girl wearing a tank shirt and some shorts which were combined with a pair of about 2 inches heels. She was hugging him tight and laughing like crazy. He was putting his hand at the blonde's waist and then suddenly he kissed her.Then he started tickling her.

"Zac, hahaha. Stop, it!" she said loudly.

My eyes were wide open...I was shocked... Was he really MY ZAC?...Did he really kiss her?

Tears started falling down my face, I couldn't believe it. How could he do this to me?

"Zac?" I shouted.

He turned his head fast at my direction, he was astonished that I was there. He didn't expect me. I started running away, crying ... I couldn't stop.

I kept running and running until someone caught my hand and stopped me. It was Zac.
I was trying to let go but he was too strong. He pushed me by his chest and hold me tight. I was still crying and then I said
"Let me go!"
"Please forgive me..."
"Why did you kiss her? Do you even love me?"
When I finished a big silence was feeling the air nobody spoke anything more.
"That's what I thought" I said turning my back.
Then I started walking away. This time Zac didn't stop me.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

I arrived home by myself. I didn't know what to do. I thought the best thing to do was calling my bffs. I got my phone and send a voice message in our group "Mollanation".
"Me and Zac are over 😢💔..." I texted
"Oh god I'm sorry" Chloé said
"What? What did he do?" Sierra said
"No way...Are you okay? Gabby said concerned
"Please. Just come by my house." I said
"Okay.We are coming." they said in the same time.

After 5 minutes they came quickly, knocking at the front door of my house, I think they forgot i had a door bell but anyway. I opened the door still thinking of the thing that happened to me. When i opened the door the girls entered as fast as they can. They hugged me ....
"What did that jerk do to you?" Sierra said angrily.
"Andrea please come and sit down." Gabby said pleasing me.
The three of us went in my bedroom and set down.
"Tell us what happened!" said Gabby
"Well, I was ..." I started talking but Chloé stopped me by saying:
"WAIT!!! Don't start without me!"
"Come Chloé fast... don't you see she needs to open up as soon as possible?!" Sierra added.
"I'm coming, I'm coming ! " Chloé said as she was coming in the bedroom with a jar of Nutella and Raffaello.
She came in the bed then, she put the sweets in a row and said:
"Continue ..."
"Well, I was waiting for Zac to come back from Florida and when he came out of the bus he was with a girl and he kissed her..." I started crying again. The girls came nearer and hugged me.
"Andrea please don't be sad"
"Don't cry!"
"Andrea you are a very strong and independed woman." Sierra said looking really proud.
"Well thank you girls for standing by my side"
"Aweee sweetie you are welcome" Gabby said giving me a warm hug.
"We will always be by your side." Chloé said taking a Raffaello.
"Girls you are the best of the best. I love you."
"We love you too" girls said smiling
I put my head in Sierra's legs ...
"But girls it still hurts so bad. It's the first time. I'll never find true love ever again.I thought Zac was the one."
"Don't be stupid. Of course you will find true love." Chloé said angrily.
"It isn't written that the person you meet will be the love of your life." Gabby added trying to calm down Chloé.
When she said that Angie came and licked my face.
"Even Angie can feel that I'm sad..😢"
"I think we need to go to dance tonight ... so you will have your mind away from the ....."
"Yeah, sure!" Gabby said quickly.
"Okay wait a min , I'm getting Dante!"
When Chloé came Sierra said:
"I'm coming alone. I think Daniel (Sierra's Boyfriend) will spend some time with his friends too." Sierra said.
"I'm not getting Nathan too."
"Btw how did the date went ? You were at Amelié right?"
"Yep, we had dinner. And the date was amazing. You know that he wanted to give me smth. right?"
"Yep..?"
"Did he give you a ring?" Sierra asked
"No,no... he had written me a poem "Falling In Love With You" it was so cute. I loved the fact that he had written the poem by himself, cuz' you know he is not that good." Chloé said while she was getting out of her pocket a folded paper.
"I liked it so much that I want to read it to you girl.. Can I?" she asked in a shy voice.
"Sure, you can sweetheart." I said being kinda curious.
"Okaaay, I'm starting....

  I never really knew you
you were just another friend
But when I got to know you
I let my heart unbend

I couldn't help past memories
That would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
And give another try

So I've fallen in love with you
And I'll never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know

My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember this one thing
I will always love you"

she read it and when she finished i started crying... it reminded me of myself and Zac. I tried not to show my tears but Gabby caught me. She came and said:
"Wipe your tears darling, I know how you feel."
When she said that I blasted in tears. I felt really bad.

As you can see most of us have boyfriends but now I don't .. and Gabby used to have one boyfriend too. His name was Joe. He was a
straight A student and he won the scholarship in Dubai. So as most of the distance relationships , they broke up. So I guess she is the only person who gets me about this stuff.

Well, guys this was the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any ideas or smth. tell me in the comments below or send me a message and don't forget to follow and vote!!!
Love You ...
Alexia