Chapter 11

Quote of the Chapter
"The best thing about memories is making them."
Andrea's P.O.V
"Get ready Chloé!" I said shouting from downstairs of her house.
"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

....

Then I sat down in the sofa next to the TV and started staring at her photo album of her and Nathan. Its cover was really cute. There was a pic of them standing head to head and their noses were touching. It was so cute. I wish I would make an album too with my and Zac's memories together.

It would be the coolest album ever. I can imagine the cover, it would be the time he asked me with the rose and in the corner would be written our ship name "Zandrea" with bold, capital, red letters. I kept on browsing the pictures of them and I see one pic is where she and Nathan had one of their dates and it was a pic of Nathan holding a ring and Chloe's hands were in her lips and she was looking so surprised and now I was shocked:

"Chloe, what the fuck?!" I shouted so she could hear me.

"What's wrong Andrea?" she said while coming down the stairs looking gorgeous.

"You tell me what's wrong? Nathan has proposed you and you didn't tell me?"

"Yeah but, it wasn't something important so I didn't tell anyone."

"Of course it is important! What did you say to him?"

"Hmm, I said .... yes." she said while she was blushing and looking at her lap.

"You said yes? And you are technically married?"

"WHAT??? No, no, no...I said yes just for making future plans... you know i love him so much and we are technically making plans for the future. See we are going to have one beautiful little girl named Riley. And we are gonna live in Miami...in our dream house." she said while putting her head in my shoulder.

"And why didn't you told me that?"

"I was gonna but,..."

DING DONG!!!

"It must me Nathan. I will open it."

"OOOkay" I said while putting the album in its place.

"Hello muffin." Nathan said while giving Chloe a big hug. I loved that nickname it was so sweet. I remember so good when they first met. We were 12 in 6th grade and we were walking to the cafeteria and then Nathan was with Zac and Daniel playing football and Joe was a goalkeeper. Then Zac hit the ball at us and it lent in my feet, Chloe took it from my feet and Nathan came at Chloe at took the ball and said

"Thanks, hmmm..." Nathan said rubbing his head.

"Chloe." Chloe said while laughing

"Thanks, Chloe. I'm Nathan." he said while giving his hand to Chloe.

"You're welcome Nathan." Chloe said and they shook hands.

"Can you give me your phone number?" he said quickly.

"It's a little too early but, okay. I'm gonna write it."

"Great, thanks. Bye. Talk to you later." Nathan said and winked at Chloe.

"Chloe got a boyfriend. Chloe got a boyfriend." I kept saying that like a song.

"Stop, he's not my boyfriend, just a random guy."

"Yeah but, he was cute and he likes you."

"How can you tell?"

"The way he looks at you is so romantic. He definitely likes you."