Chapter 5

I hope you like the song I have chosen for you its Austin Mahone-Torture.

Quote of the Chapter
"To heal a wound you need to stop touching it."

Andrea's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes I could see the girls staying around me looking at each other in worry. Sierra was sleeping and her head was on Gabby's shoulder. While Gabby was looking down. Chloé was looking at Gabby sometimes thinking and sometimes playing with her phone. And Emily she was holding my hand and she had put her head on my hand.
"Girls?" I said slowly.
Everyone turned their head at my direction.
"Andrea? How do you feel?"
"Are you okay?"
"Do you want water or anything?"
"No, thanks. What happened?" I asked
"Well, the doctor said you faint from the shock that you had when you found out that ...." Gabby started.
"Shhhhh!" Chloé said.
"Emily, I'm sorry."
"You don't have to. And it's not your fault!Andrea I knew about the break up..." when she said that I opened my eyes widely. "and I knew Zac drank alcohol, I kept telling him that he should stop but he wouldn't.I told him to tell you about his "little" alcohol addiction, but he was worried you would get angry and mad, things that will lead you to breaking up with him. When you broke up with him, he started drinking even more and he was depressed. He told me about that. I started getting worried about him. I mean he had many experiences with break ups but, he never acted like that, he didn't even care to be honest. But with you he was really different... I wanted to help him and one day in the middle of the night, I woke up from a voice. Zac was talking in sleep he kept saying things like "Andrea I'm sorry." and stuff. So the next day I decided that I should send you some flowers in the name of Zac, and I thought you could forgive him..."
"So you send the flowers? I got them, but I never got the chance to read from who they were."
When I finished between us there was a deep silence. We stayed like that for a few minutes and afterwards the doctor knocked at the door and then he entered.
"Andrea you are all-right now. Just the shock you had from the news made you faint. And you can leave now."
"Ookay...but...but..."
"Yes, darling?" the doctor asked
"Nothing, nothing." I wanted to see Zac but I knew I would cry and I would also think that it was my fault that Zac died.

When we got out of the hospital me, Gabby and Emily went with Gabby's car and as for Chloé and Sierra they went in the supermarket to buy some food. We were supposed to meet at the Le Bernardin.

When we arrived at my house, Emily looked really sad.

Emily's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what had happened. My brother ... died. In our past our relationship hadn't been as good as any other brother-sister relationship. We lived in Chicago and we used to live a normal life. He was outgoing, always after chicks and a really bad student and as for me I was mature and a really good student. Our personalities were really different, as you can see. We kept fighting a lot and only our parents could make us not to fight.

When I was 19 and Zac was 12 our parents died. It was really tragical and we were in a really young and delicate age. Our mom died from breast cancer, she was really sweet and kind, just by looking at her eyes I could see that they reflected the love she had for us...when she died dad couldn't accept the fact that mom had died so he kept on drinking alcohol, I always tried to tell him not  to drink alcohol but he wouldn't listen to me, he acted like he didn't drink but, he used to come every night drunk,he also loved us so so much, he was a caring dad and I remember how I always wanted to play with his thick and blonde hair and Zac always got his shaving cream and put it all over his face to look like Santa Claus, I can't forget those memories. One day he was really drunk and he went for drive in the middle of the night, and ... he did a car accident and he died. In that moment we were orphans, our aunt took us and she kept us for so long in her house. She wasn't married and she didn't had any children.

After some months I found a job, where I got payed well. And after 1 month, I also bought a house here in New York and I took Zac with me. As always we would fight with each other for everything. When school started Zac kept on brining home a girl, I didn't had the time to meet her cuz' of the job but, he  talked to me everyday about this friend called Andrea that helped him with school. And I kinda created the idea that my little bro had a crush on Andrea but, I didn't tell anything. One day in the weekend I see a brunette girl with brown eyes, quite tall and with dimples in front of our door. Zac came excited to open the door and he says.
"This is Andrea."
"So this is Andrea?" I said with an evil smile in my face.
"Hello, you must be Emily." she says in a cute voice.
"Yeah, Zac's older sister. Have you come to help Zac?"
"Yeah, he is doing really well in Math and in Physics."
"Well, great Zac." I said winking at Andrea.
And then they went in Zac's room.

And one day he asks me:
" Em, what flowers do girls like?"
"It depends, on the girls taste." I answer, making a curious face.
"Well what kind of flower would you like if a guy would ask you to be his girlfriend?" he asks annoyed.
"Roses!!!!" I answer quickly. "Red roses..."
"Okay. So can I borrow some money?"
"Are you going to ask Andrea to be your girlfriend?"
"How did you know?" He asked with his mouth open.
"Guessing..." I said laughing.
"Okay, okay I'm leaving?"
"Tell me everything when you come back."
"Byeeeeeee."

So guys that was chapter 5. I hope you liked a little piece of the past. Please comment and vote. Also tell everyone about my book. And follow me. And also follow my friends just_breathing_xxx IngisBeliu5 xoxo_black_and_white same_old_girl IrishHarrison no_tongue_with_butt LegendDragon12
They are awesome and I love them so much.