Chapter 1

Quote of the Chapter
"A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother and loves more than a lover."

Andrea's P.O.V.

"Beep...Beep...Beep " the alarm clock was beeping.

One of the most annoying sounds...I hate mornings...WHY do they even exist?

I stopped the annoying sound of the clock but then Angie (my chihuaha) started barking. I could not say no to that sweety so I finally decided to wake up. After I opened my eyes Angie comes near me and starts licking my face (that means that she is hungry).

So I did my morning routine: first put on my blue flip flops (cuz' blue is my fave color duuh), then i went to the best place in the whole apartment a.k.a. the bathroom, as always i got my phone with me and then I brushed my teeth , did some business in the relaxation area (WC) and finally put on my gym clothes. I picked some black tights which i got from Nike and a tank shirt which says I HATE RUNNING which i got from Victoria's Secret.I was really lazy and not a running person and that's why this shirt is perfect. So then I caught my long brown hair into a messy bun and put on a bit mascara so my brown eyes would look cuter.Whatever so afterwards I filled Angie's plate with some delicious doggie food called Beneful. As for me I turned on the coffee machine , got my fave coffee cup which says MORNING BEAUTIFUL (it was a really cute cup which i got from Amazon) and made some for myself then I got a cookie from the shelf and made myself comfy in my blue couch.

When both me and Angie were finished with our breakfast we went for a walk in the neighborhood and met my friend Chloé cuz' we decided we needed to loose some weight ... surprisingly that perfect dress wasn't fitting as perfect as it should. (shame on us)
"Mornin' Chloé. Where's Dante?(Dante is Chloé's dog) " I said.
"Hello Andrea and hello Angie.Dante is staying home he was a bit lazy today."How have you been?" Chloé said.
"Finee..." I said in a bored voice.
"What's wrong?? I know you are not fine..I know you very well!So tell meeee!!!" Chloé said worriedly.

Well it's true that she knew me very well , she was one of my besties. She had long ombré hair,big brown eyes and a cute smile. She was like the clone of her mom. She was a bit stubborn as you can see but I was like that too. I've known her since the end of the fifth grade when we were both on vacations and suddenly we met in the pool accidentally, we started talking and then BAM! we became bffs.

"Well ... summer's boring and I miss Zac.I don't know but I'm a bit worried about our relationship."
"Maybe you should talk to him about this.I think it will be better if you meet him and talk seriously about this situation."
"I don't know. What if something bad happens."
"Since when you have became so pessimist?"(she was right for asking ... I was so optimist that I didn't know neither the answer)
"I don't know but, i don't want to loose him for any reason."

Btw Zac is my boyfriend, we have been together since eighth grade, when he came into my desk while i was writing and suddenly, he gave me a rose and kissed me in my cheek and asked:"Andrea, will you be my girlfriend?"It was one of the most memorable moments ever. Everyone was starring at us.. I was blushing everywhere and it was my turn to talk: "So?"he asked impatiently. I was speechless , I didn't know what to say. My friends were smiling and saying: "Say YES Andrea!" "Yes?" I said in a shy voice while smiling. By the time I said yes everyone in the classroom was saying stuff like "Awe" and "They look so adorable together" and "I wanna be just like them" and meanwhile Zac was holding my hands tight and staring me in the eyes while saying "I'm really glad you said yes." He is like the perfect boyfriend.He has blonde hair,blue eyes, a piercing in his ear (which I love) and a perfectly perfect smile,in summer he works as a Life Guard in Florida for about 3-4 weeks he lives with his friend Troy , so we are about a thousand miles away from each other. I miss him so much even though we talk to each other all the time. I can't wait till he comes. I have to wait only one week. I hope that everything will be okay.But I am still worried for what will happen when I talk to him about our relationship.

"What about you?How is Nathan? (Nathan is Chloé's boyfriend)" I asked, cuz' I didn't like the topic that we were talking bout'.
"We are okay...hmm we are going out tonight at Amelié. He said he wanted to give me smth."
"Wow you are really lucky."
"Yeah thanks, but you should consider what I said for Zac and you.Btw can I let Dante at you tonight?"
"Yeah, sure. He will have a lot of fun with Angie."

We started running and then we met our other bffs Sierra and Gabriella.
They were twins but they didn't look alike. Sierra is supposed to be the big sister, well 10 minutes older. She looks more like her dad she has beautiful green eyes, medium brown wavy hair, she is tall, really thin and she has the softest cheeks in the whole wide world but her character is more like her mom she is really hard working, straight A student, a talented author, a bit pessimist but that doesn't matter and she was boyish. And in the other hand we have Gabriella a.k.a GABBY the younger sister, she looks like her mom her eyes are brown,her hair is dark brown and very long and straight ,she is a bit short, and did i mention that she had the perfect eyelashes ... OMG her eyelashes are curved and really long! but her character is mixed she has a bit from her mom and a bit from her dad she is really kind and a bit lazy, she had a nice voice ,she has a talent for drawing,a really good listener and she was a good student too.

"Hey girls" they said in the same time
"Hiii.." Chloé said while kissing Gabby and Sierra in their cheeks
I didn't say anything cuz' I wasn't in the mood, I just kept seeing down on the road.
"Wow what's wrong Andrea?Why do you look sad? Are you okay Gabby asked worriedly.
"I have some relationship problems..I guess."
"Oh poor thing...I'm sorry"Sierra said
"You don't have to" I said trying to smile.
"I know everything will be fine" Gabby said trying to cheer me up

Then we continued walking and talking about girly stuff and gossips.

Well that was the end of the chapter.I'll try to update as soon as I can cuz' I don't have a lot of time. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I LOVE YOU ALL...
Alexia