Chapter 13

Quote of the Chapter
"Mistakes are the greatest lessons in our lives. (made my be ✌🏻️😜)"

Sierra's P.O.V

"Oh my he is cute." I heard Andrea saying. I don't know why but I got really mad at Andrea for saying it. I mean she has always been like my little sis and I've always been protective of her cuz' she has been so small.

"No he is not cute Andrea. You shouldn't talk about him anymore. This topic is over." I said angrily shouting at Andrea and taking the laptop off of Chloé's hands.

"What are you doing?" Chloé asked getting her laptop back.

"Yeah, why do you have to take the laptop?" Gabby asked trying to  figure it out.

"You look really mad what's wrong?" Andrea added.

"I'm not mad. How can you like this guy? I mean he took your virginity like that. You don't even know this guy. " I asked.

"I just said that I think he is cute ,nothing big."
Andrea said looking innocent.

"Yeah but, if I would be in your place I would kill him and make him give my virginity back. " I said imagining that boy touching my baby.

"You don't have to be so mad about this. I mean I'm not mad. It was gonna happen one day. And that day came. I didn't expect it so early but, still I think it is better that I was drunk than, conscious." she said making me feel calmer. 

"Okay, I guess you are right...." I said putting my head in my hands.

"So are you giving this guy a chance?" Gabby asked while she was curling a piece of her hair with her fingers.

"I don't know, I guess I could give..."

"You are not giving him anything." I said interrupting her sentence.

"Who says so?" she asked angrily.

"I do.... As I told you, you don't know anything about this guy. And as you see you don't have any connection now." I said giving her reasons while not to give the stupid guy Josh a chance.

"Ughhhh, stop making me angry." she said.

"I'm not making you angry, you are making me angry!" I said.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"Stop you guys. You are acting just like kids. I know it's a huge problem the one that Andrea did but, we don't have what to do with it. Everything is done. We can't undo it. I mean everyone make mistakes." Gabby said putting her fingers in our mouth making us to shut up while Chloé was starring at Gabby.

"Wow that was deep." Chloé said.

"I know thank you." she said while we started clapping.

....

A message was sent to me. I started reading it out loud.

"Hello, santa. Having something special for you tonight? Seeing you tonight at McDonalds. Take your cam. " I said blushing.