Chapter 6

Quote of the Chapter
"Why do all the best people die?
Because if you are in a garden which flower do you pick?
The most beautiful one.
Exactly."

Andrea's P.O.V
It was the funeral day. I didn't feel like to go. I mean I loved Zac so freaking much but, I couldn't see him like that. My heart will be crashing in a thousand pieces. I couldn't stand to see his face like that.

I was standing by my window while cuddling Angie. I was staring at the blue sky, it reminded me of Zac's eyes. I remember I used to stare at them for a long time when we were together and Zac always smiled and kissed my nose. I was thinking deeply and could not get my mind of his eyes.

"Are you coming or not Andrea?" Chloé asked while putting a black earring on.
" I don't know Chloé ... I'm not feeling well."
"Are you all right? The doctor said if you were not feeling well you should tell him!"
"I'm okay, but I'm not feeling well emotionally."
"Is it about Zac?"
"I guess.  I do not feel like coming."
"If you think that it's your fault then you are wrong."
"But he died cuz' of me Chloé." I didn't notice but I was crying.
"Ohh babe he did not die because of you. The great amount of alcohol had damaged his body and when he cut his wrists he lost a lot of blood. He loved you so much, Emily told you that. And his heart will be broken if you continue crying. That was Zac's destiny, nobody could change that. Now he will protect you from heaven." when she said that I wiped my tears of my face.
"Is he really going to protect me?"
"Of course."
"You are right. Thanks Chloé. I love you so much. "
"I love you too. And I think you should get ready now. "
"Yeah, I'm getting ready."

After 10 min I came out of my room and I went down to the first floor where the girls were waiting. Every girl started hugging and kissing me.

I caught Sierra's hand and she smiled at me. When we were just  about to leave the house, I released Sierra's hand.

"I can't come."

Sorry guys for the short update, and even though I hope you like it. And what you think what will happen in the next chapter?
Please comment below, I'm interested in your opinion.

Love y'all
Alexia