Chapter 15

Quote of the Chapter
"We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene."

Andrea's P.O.V

(Meanwhile Sierra's awesome date)

I was staying home waiting for Emily cuz' she was going to help me what to wear and she was going to tell me some news.

Some seconds later from Sierra's leaving I hear the door knocking. First I thought it was Sierra that forgot something, but when I heard a voice saying Andrea open the door it's Emily I knew it was her. Duuh.

I opened the door lazily and then I see Emily entering like crazy.

"Hello, my Lawley(Lawley was my surname so don't get confused and say wtf is this?!)" she said hugging me tightly.

"I can't breathe my Efron (Efron was her surname..we like to call each other like that)." I said.

"What you think of my outfit?" she said.

"You look great but, what has happened?" I said looking really confused.

"I'm going on a date tonight." she said and then we started holding hands and then started jumping around screaming like crazy. 

"Who is the lucky guy?" I asked winking.

"Hmm..do you remember a guy from work that always borrowed me a cookie in the lunch break?"

"He asked you out? Omg he is so cute." I said smiling.

"Nope." she said and my smile went from great to njeeh.

"Who then?" I asked impatiently to know the answer.

"His brother asked me to drink a coffee with him and I agreed but, he is so cutee." she said explaining me everything.

"Well, you look amazing." I said and she hugged me and then I started smelling her perfume.

"You smell like Zac. I miss him." I said giving her a puppy face.

"I miss him too. If you want to go we can go to his grave." she said touching my cheeks.

"I've already been there." I said looking down.

"You are the only thing that can remind me of him." I said hugging her.

"And you are the only thing too honey." she said hugging me back.

"Andrea I need to go now. I have to get my purse." she said waving me goodbye.

"Yeah, I need to go too. I'm meeting dad."

"Was that today? I'm sorry. You look great by the way." she said winking.

I left the house and took a taxi to the restaurant for 10 min I was there.

I was waiting at the restaurant alone in a table for two. I am getting nervous. Why am I nervous he is just my dad...who left me alone for so many years. What if he won't come? What if he left me alone..again? I can't wait anymore. I'm leaving. I sat up and turned my head in the opposite direction. I was looking down and I was leaving the table.

But, somebody catches my shoulder strongly making me stop. I turn my head and there I see a familiar face.

"Dad?"

"Andrea, come here my darling." he says opening his arms for a big hug. But, I just gave him my hand.

"Come here and sit with me." he said pointing the seat where I was supposed to seat. But, I sat in the opposite direction with him.