Chapter 9

Quote of the Chapter
"When you care about people, hurt is part of the package."

Andrea's P.O.V

One month had passed and I was standing in my room, getting ready to go to Zac's grave. I also wanted to see my grandma's grave.  I put my clothes on a Black and White costume which I got from Zara. Luckily it was a sunny day so I put my sun glasses on. I was going with Chloé to the grave cuz' she and the girls  thought that it would be better for me if I wasn't going to be alone for some days.
I took Angie with me and Chloé also took Dante. We went by walking to the grave so it took about 30 min.

When we arrived, there is always in the front of the graves some places where you can buy some flowers. So we went there and I bought eight flowers 4 red roses for Zac and 4 pink ones for my grandma. It had been 24 years since she had died. I've never met her but, my dad always used to say that I was just like her.
Tall, smart, caring, talkative, adventurous and beautiful. I don't want to be modest but I honestly don't think that I'm beautiful...just normal.

I was standing by the grave of my grandma thinking how she would be if the was alive. I kinda created the idea by my dad's words. I was staring in the sky and thinking that her soul might be somewhere there, resting in peace. I would do everything just to meet her. I know she would be the best. We would go for walks together and maybe trips.
"What ya' thinking bout'?" Chloé asked.
"I was thinking bout' my grandma." I said and suddenly Chloé gave me a warm smile.
"You miss her too?"
"Yeah, I guess. But I can't say it since I have never met her?"
"But you wish meeting her right?"
"I would do everything. Were you reading my thoughts?" I said while starting laughing. She always knows me so well and she even knows what I'm thinking. And sometimes we think the same things in the same time. It's really cool...and sometimes creepy though.

''So do you wanna go to Zac now?"
"Yeah absolutely. I miss his face even though I see him every morning." Yep that's right guys. I see him every morning I have made a big picture of all of my greatest, best, goofiest memories with the people I love: with my mom, dad, the girls, my cousins and even Zac. And I have put it in the top of my bed so, every time I open my eyes in the morning I see them so, I can never forget them.

"Are you coming?" Chloé said while shaking my body.
"Yeah, I just want to say goodbye to grandma."..."Bye grandma. Love ya. Next year I promise you I'm coming with daddy." I whispered while a tear rolled down my face when I said daddy and then I kissed her picture.

After some seconds I go back at grandma's grave and say:
"I almost forgot. This are for you my love. Don't forget to give one to grandpa." I winked at her sweet face while putting the roses next to her.
"Okay, so I gotta go now. Byeee!!!"

When I left grandma, I went to Zac's grave and put the red roses near him. I kissed his photo and said to him:
"I promised you I was coming." I said while kissing each of the roses and putting them in a circle shape.
"You know everyone misses you. Especially me and Emily. And I think soon you will have a brother in law. I've met him he is a really good guy. His name is Anthony. And he is a doctor. I know you would like him a lot if you meet him. Trust me. Chloé tell him he won't trust me." Chloé was staring at me confused but, still did it.
"Yeah, Zac. Anthony is a really great guy, so don't worry. Emily is a lucky girl."
"Okay, so babe we need to go now."
"Bye Zac!" Chloé said.

"I honestly feel much better everytime I come here Chloé."
"Yeah, it's true."

In the way home, we got the bus cuz' we were too lazy to go on our own.
I let Chloé sit down and I was standing up checking my phone. Suddenly someone called me:
"Hello?"
"Hello, Andrea it's ..."

So guy this was chapter 9. Please follow me and tell me are you curious to know why Andrea cried when she said daddy. And who was calling her? Tell me what you think. Also don't forget to vote and share. Make sure that you follow all of my friends and read their books.
Love ya'
Alex