Chapter 12

Quote of the Chapter
"One of the greatest mistakes in a relationship is to confuse a real person with the image you've created in your mind."

Andrea's P.O.V

My head hurt a lot , and also my stomach. When I opened my eyes I see I'm naked and I don't know where I am. I'm not in any of the girls houses. When I turn around I saw a boy sleeping next to me naked. Oh my god. What have I done?

I tried to get all of my clothes trying not to make a sound. I tried to be as quite as I could but, as I was about to wear my dress, the boy pulls me next to him and says:

"Don't go babe. Stay with me." he said while he pulled me next to his naked body and put his arm around me and so I couldn't move. I could feel his chest hair ticking my back. I was feeling a bit grows.

I didn't know what to do, I was stuck in here. I started thinking that I lost my virginity to a random guy who I didn't know. I always have thought that the first person I would sleep with would be maybe Zac. I don't know. I started to feel really bad. I never expected that. Why do bad stuff always happen to me?

After 5 min of being next to a random guy, he started snoring and he opened his arms. I was finally free and I felt like those puppies who just left the shelter. I left the bed and wore me dress and heels, then I started counting if I got everything: dress...yep, underwear... yep, bra...yep, heels...yes, phone and purse...yes and finally the keys. I started to search my keys in the purse. Oh my it wasn't there. It meant that the key must be in the house. I searched in the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room but, I didn't find them so the keys should have been in the bedroom. And that's what I did...I went to the bedroom where the boy was sleeping in peace while snoring, I searched for them and when my hopes were dying I see the keys under the boy's pillow. I was literally the unluckiest person ever. I tried calming down and I went near the bed while putting my hand under the pillow trying to get them. And yes I got them. I was so happy, I was about to scream, but I kept it. I went to the door and I opened it. I I left, I can't believe how I did that. I was going to the elevator and when I enter I pushed 0. The elevator was a bit slow. But, it didn't matter what was important was that I left but, I still couldn't believe I had lost my virginity.

When I arrived at the last floor, I was about to come out and I see myself in the glass door, Oh My God I was a total mess. I took the comb from my purse and used the glass door as a mirror and fixed my hair. I was better. When I came out I reminded myself that I didn't know where I was. So I went to a supermarket near the place and asked the owner:

"Excuse me miss?" I asked cuz' the owner was talking to another client.

"Yes, darling." she said.

"Can you tell me where are we?"

"We are at 1st Avenue."

"And can you tell me where can I find a taxi?"

"Yep, sure. First when you go out turn left and go straight ahead for 2 min and you can see a group of taxis."

"Oh, okay thank you very much."

"You are welcome darling."

And with that I left the supermarket and turned left and then straight ahead. I could see a group of cabs. And luckily there were all free. I took one of them and said the directions to my house.