Chapter 14

Quote of the Chapter
"Be a true heart, not a follower."

Andrea's P.O.V

"Uhm, yep Sierra?" I answered her phone call.

"Can you please take my present for Daniel. I got him a watch." she said.

"Uhm... yes of course. Where is it?" I asked.

She gave me the address and then I end up the phone. I finished getting ready cuz' I also had my "meeting" with dad. While I was leaving, Gabby said she was going on her cousin's house.

Luckily, the place was near my house and in 10 minutes I got there. The shop was a nice place with golden letters in front of it. I entered the shop and I see in the center a guy with dark eyes and hair. He smiles at me and I come nearer to him. Clearly he is one of the sellers because he was wearing a serious grey t-shirt like all the co-workers there and his name was written in small black letters. His name was Calum.

"Hello? Calum?" I asked.

"Yea, miss." he said with his Australian accent smiling at me.

"Uhm..do you have a watch delivery in the name of Daniel Mendes?" I asked..Today I was just lost.

"Nope miss. But we have in the name of Sierra O' Brian." he said checking.

"Oh, great. So I'm her friend and I've come to take it. Uhm... so can you give it to me?"

"Yes, sure." he said making eye contact with me now. He was gonna for 2 minutes and then he came back with a small rapped green box.

"Oh..thanks."

"So your friend paid. Everything it's okay." he said.

"Okay, great. So.. thank you. Bye?"

"Uhh, yeah. Sure. Bye."

I was getting out of the shop. And somebody said "Hey!"

I turned my head and I saw the guy Calum.

"Yes?" I said smiling.

"What's your name?" he said smiling.

"Andrea Lawley" I said smiling back.

"I'm Calum Hood."

" Nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too." he said.

My phone rang, I had a text message from Sierra. It was saying that

Andrea, where are you? Come as soon as you can!

"Uh, I have to go now. I'm sorry. See you later." I say opening the door and starting running towards Sierra's place.

After 10 minutes of running I knock the door. I don't know why I didn't rang the bell but, anyways. Sierra opened the door and I entered with the gift in my hand.

"Did you get it?" she asked and I showed the gift.

"Yep! Oh my god.. Sierra is that really you? What has happened you have wore a dress and heels. And...Make up!!!! BAAMMM!! MIND BLOWING! What happened to you? " I said giving her a big smile.

"Did you meet anyone there?" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Nope. Just one of the guys working there. He was a really nice guy. His name was .." I said but, Sierra interrupted me.

"Calum?"

"Yep. How did you know?" I asked.

"He was the one that helped me and Chloé finding the watch. And that's why I wanted to send you there. I'm really sorry that we fought this morning but, I didn't mean it. You know that I'm really protecting." she said kissing me in the cheek.