Chapter 8

Quote of the Chapter
"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you have seen them, or the amount of the time since you have talked. It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side."

Gabriella's P.O.V

"Awww, honey.  I understand why you miss him." I said thinking of Joe
"Yeah, I really miss him." she said.
A deep silence filled the room...I felt really bad for Andrea first, she saw her boyfriend kissing another girl and this time the one of the most important persons dies and she thinks it's her fault even thought it is not.

Zac always used to remind me of Joe. Joe has always been that type of guy which was smart,sweet and always right. He was 17 when I met him and I felt in love with first sigh. At that time I was 15. I met him at a charity center where I accidentally throw my coffee all over him but, he was a nice guy and forgave me by giving him my number. After 2 weeks we became boyfriend and girlfriend and we spend all the time together. We used to cuddle with each other all the time. Once we had decided to rent a house for 5 months near our friends and we also had made a plan for what do to in a day. First we went at Starbucks to get a drink or smth. then we would always go for a run in the neighborhood with Chloé and Nathan or Sierra and Andrea (during that time Sierra had not met Daniel). Afterwards we went to the supermarket and Joe usually used to push me while I was getting stuff we needed to eat. Then we always cooked together and in the end I found myself next to Joe sleeping in the couch.
Well I absolutely loved him cuz' he had a wonderful character and behavior but, I can not say that I didn't like his appearance. Each one of the girls liked Joe for his appearance except of Andrea but, she always thought he was a nice guy. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was tall and he had muscles. I guess Joe is a guy that everyone could want.
But,one day his parents called me and told me that I was a distraction for his studies and that I needed to leave him alone. Those words really hurt me and so, I left. I went living back with Sierra. After two days I guess he found out that I left the house and so he started looking for me and then he comes at Sierra's house and looks for me, I told Sierra to tell Joe that she didn't know where I was so, I could let Joe alone with his studies. So he left and never came back....

"Gabby are you okay?"
"Yeah, Andrea of course I am. Why?"
"Because you were looking at your lap for about 2 min without closing your eyes and you didn't say anything."
"Oh, It was anything. So I'll tell the girls that you will not come to the funeral." I said trying to change the subject.
"In fact I'll come to the funeral. It's okay I'll be strong."
"Really? Okay. So let's go downstairs."

Andrea's P.O.V

So we went downstairs and told the girls that I was coming to the funeral. When we left the house Gabriella told the girls that before we go to the funeral she wanted to go to Central Park. Everyone agreed and I smiled at her.
When we were at Central Park me and Gabriella went to the tree where me and Zac had our first kiss and stayed there for a moment.
"I missed this place. This is one of the places where me and Zac had our romantic moments. Thanks for bringing us here Gabbs." I said reminding the beautiful moments we had together.
"You are welcome. You know I would do anything just to make you happy. And you know we all loved Zac so much. He was a great guy and he was lucky for having you as his girlfriend."
"I love you. I love you. I love you." I said while hugging Gabby as tight as I could.
"I wov you more. So we better get going. Right?"
"Yeah, sure. This time I actually feel that Zac will be happy that I'm going to meet him."
"Awe, baby of course he will be happy. By going to meet him you show him how much, you care about him."
"You are always right. Aren't you?"

...........................

When we arrived at the funeral I took a deep breath. I was sitting in the middle of Sierra and Nathan. We were hearing to the speech of Emily while my heart was beating fast.

When the speech was over. Everyone went to Zac's grave to give some flowers. When it was my turn I touched his photograph and gave him a couple of red roses just like the one he gave me. When I put the flowers I also told him "I will always love you. I promise I will visit you every month."

Well, that was chapter 8. I hope you liked it and tell me what you think about Gabby's past love life. Especially you just_breathing_xxx i really want to know your opinion.

So please vote and comment. I love you.
Alexia