Chapter 7

Quote of the Chapter
"You'll never be brave if you don't get hurt.
You'll never learn if you don't make mistakes.
You'll never be successful if you don't encounter failure."

Andrea's P.O.V
"What are you saying Andrea?" Emily asked sadly.
"I can't come, Emily...I can't come!" I said getting angry.
"What do you mean by I can't come Andrea?" Sierra asked while Daniel was making a face like " calm down man".
"I know it sounds stupid but, I feel like if I see his grave he will be really mad."
"Who will be mad?" Gabby asked.
"Zac Gabby..." I said while whipping my tears.
"Babe don't cry." Gabby and Sierra said in a union. Gabby came near me and she told:
"Let's go to your room." and she got my hand and we went together upstairs while the others were staring at us in a weird way.

When we were in my room she said:
"So tell me..." she said while whipping my tears off my face.
I gave her a warm smile and started:

"I can't face the fact that Zac is dead. I thought we would be together for the rest of our lives. We said that to each other when we had our first kiss. He told to me three days after he proposed me to be his girlfriend, that he wanted to go to the Central Park to give me something. I didn't have a clue what would he give me. So he got me from my house and when we entered at his car he hold my hand tight and kissed it. When we were in the
middle of the road I asked him what would he give me and he said it was a surprise. I couldn't wait for the "surprise". When we arrived at the Central Park. We went under a tree and then he pulled me towards him and he kissed me for a long time. When we finished I stared at his eyes and then he said "Sweetie you have such beautiful brown big eyes. When I stare at them I fall in love with you all over again." .... "So did you like my surprise?" my heart melted when he said that. "
I said.
"And what did you say?" Gabby asked curiously.
"Well I totally liked it but, I wanted to be cool so I said "I don't remember....what did I like?"
and he started laughing and he said "This." gave me another kiss. I started blushing and I said "Yeah."
"Awee honey. I understand why you miss him." Gabby said.

So well guys I really hope you liked my chapter and don't forget to follow drowningx no_tongue_with_butt LegendDragon12   cuz' their books are awesome. And also don't forget to vote and comment.

l Love you.
😻