Chapter 12: Leah Dalton

"Well yes and no. I used to work for him." She admitted.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He fired me." She explained.

"Why??" I asked.

"Well I developed a very close relationship with someone I was supposed to kidnap. A young girl. She was only 10 years old her name was Leah Dalton she was so sweet. She had the perfect life. A young handsome father that was really funny, and nice and her mother her mother she was so gentle, she cared for Leah more than any mother ever cared for there child. I didn't want to do it. I refused to." She said.

"Then what happened??" I asked.

"He fired me." She said.

"That's it?"

She took a deep long sad breath.

"No." She said looking at me with sad eyes.

"He was about to take her memory but he decided to do it the next morning. I don't know why, anyway she got away that night and she ran back to her parents. He managed to break into her home and he killed everyone in the household. Then he took her back to the lab and took all of her memory and turned her into some kind of zombie. So now she's under his spell." She explained.

"I'm sorry." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Well I must be going now but I have one more thing to say!" She said.

"What is it?" I asked concerned.

After that question she turned into some kind of robot looking thing and she started to really scare me.

"1rst layer not both do not kill the female just banish the one who's caused you the pain." She said.

My eyes got huge.

"What???" I asked her.

Then with the snap of her fingers she disappeared.

"What the heck??" I asked myself as I sat on my bed.

What's that supposed to mean??

By the time I was calmed down from all of this madness it was best that I went to bed.

So after taking a quick hot shower, and brushing my teeth, and hair I slipped into my pj's then got into bed.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

That night I had a nightmare.

I remember every detail of it like it was really happening.

DREAM-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my car outside of a white house that had a porch swing on the front porch it also had a mat in front of the door. I walked up the white steps and was gonna ring the doorbell but I heard yelling inside. Someone was in trouble. I was gonna call for backup (because I'm a FBI agent) but my phone was gone. So were my keys. I snuck in through the window and cautiously walked through the house.

"Hello?" I said calmly and quietly.

Guess that defeats the whole purpose of saying hello if your just gonna whisper it.

I walked around and looked for anyone any pets anything. I searched for a while and couldn't find anything.

I held the gun in front of me ready to shoot or whatever I needed to. Right foot then left foot right foot left foot stop. I had heard something the last time I put my left foot down. I looked down and saw an outline of a square on the hardwood floor.

I squatted down and touched the outline. It was lifted up just a bit.

I picked it up the rest of the way there were stairs leading under the house. It was a basement but why was it hidden??

I slowly walked down the stairs with the gun still in front of me. It was pitch black in the basement. Suddenly something ran across my foot, I accidentally dropped my gun. I sat on my knees trying to find it. I couldn't find it, it was too dark. I felt around and finally I felt something. It felt like leather it was slick and smooth and big.

A shoe???

"Looking for this????" A man asked making me scream.

Then all the lights flipped on.

I looked at his face and it was Aaron!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

I turned around and tried to run away from but he grabbed me from the back and slammed me to the floor.

He sat on top of me and held me down he put a needle close to my arm and was about to put it in but someone stopped him.

"Stop it! She doesn't deserve this!!!" A man yelled.

"Caleb??" I asked as I turned to see.

The other person didn't answer.

I tried to turn my head but Aaron grabbed my face making me look at him.

"Be ready to be a memory less ZOMBIE!!! Ha-ha I crack myself up." Then his face turned from happy to insane.

"Aaron, please don't!!! Aaron?? Aaron?? Aaron?? Aaron?? Aaron??"

END OF THE DREAM-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's POV:

"Aww. She's had a nightmare about me. YES, SAY MY NAME SOME MORE!!!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright let's see........She is moving. Oh this is a nice house. Yes, I will be visiting her she has a nice taste in houses. Oh, she is thinking of dying her hair. HA-HA!! She likes Paul. More than a friend."

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!" I shouted with my friends.

"Alright, let's see. She wears a size 9½ in shoes, she wears a size b in bra SIZE????? AHHHHH GROSS I DON'T WANT TO KNOW THAT!!! GIVE ME SOME USEFUL INFORMATION!!!! Oh, she works with the FBI!!" I continued to read a lot of VERY useful information. I'll find her very soon.

Aileen's POV:

"Aaron!!! Aaron!!!!! Aaron!!!" I slapped my hand over my mouth and stopped saying A- his name.

I was breathing heavily and sweating.

I put my hand down and took a deep breath.

I had wondered if that was a vision that was going to happen but then I thought not because I hadn't had ANY of those since Caleb died so maybe it was just a nightmare.

Yep that's what it was. He won't find me.

I'm fine he will NOT ruin my life anymore than it already is.

yb2xf�Ssv�